gday all

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg86

Reaction score
gday all just thought id say a quick ello and cheers for all the advice posted about the bikes. im new to the seen and have been caught up between a dhz 140 and pitpro xr140. after 3 days of searching and reading (much to the misses discust) i have opted for the dhz 140 outlaw. unfortunatly i dont get it till tuesday however i was wondering what people think i should do when i get the bike, as in changes? i read about bitpos you have to change the oils ect is this the same as dhz's?? for anyone who replys you may new to be pacient as im new to bikes (was a jet skier until twin children came into the story) n have now downgraded in price to something more affordable, and hopefully more reliable.

cheers for any advice

mick

hey mate, welcome aboard hah. ok soo you get your new bike in couple day you will wanna change the oil and reset your tappets all the info you need is on this site :), you also wanna lock tight every bolt!! double check every thing and get ride of the china brake fluid there also a tutorial vid on here how to blead the brakes and change the fluid.... ill get you a couple links for you to have a read of, and the more you look after these china bike the better fun they are and make them more reliable, as for future mods, you might wanna up grade to pro taper and if i rember ken is giving away a pair of pro taper with every new bike.. if you brought it from dhz, you can also get some pritty trick lookin sticker kit for them.. any who ill get back to you with some links in a sec, and again welcome :)

Congrats on buying your first pit bike and welcome to miniriders. Most of the info you need about bike setup, maintenance and modifications is all here: Mini Tutorials & How To's - Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum
Dont worry about things like bleeding brakes unless something is wrong with them. The oil the bike comes with works well for the initial first ride but change it out to something better after that like a 20w50 mineral based oil.

cheers lads for the usefull links, i had a quick brouse and there great!!! outta intrest what bikes do uz ride?? and your thoughts on the whole dhz / pit pro bike rivalry?

Latest posts

Back