G'day my names david and i

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidgibs

Reaction score
Own a 49CC mini stunt bike, i got given it by a mate who bought it yesturday, we both assembled it today and gave it a test run ,
Now i came here to ask these questions to see if any of the experienced/pro riders of pocket bikes could give us a hand

1) we rode it for about half hour to hour and the bike seems to be making a rattling sound in the engine, almost sounds like tehres a ball bearing loose in there, any ideas what it could be?

4) How loose does the chain have to be?

2) theres a lot of smoke coming out the exhaust is this normal?

3) LAST but not least , the bike is really gittery when you ride the bike feels like its about to break, is this also normal?

thanks your help would be great
(remember im a first tymer, never ridden b4 )

regards
David gibs

If its the type of bike i think it is this is the sound of it dying and it should feel as if its going to break because it most likley will.

hey on them bikes have the chain 15 20 mm and is it two stroke if so they do blow heaps of smokre and there pretty crap so it wold rattel

yeah mate, 2 stroke, i used standered unleaded and some 2 stroke oil from the servo, whats the best 2 stroke oil to use?

dw man, this thing is going to break on you either way haha.

I had one and it always broke.. sold it for $40

just chill. for the price you paid just take it out and have fun till it breaks.

and yes the engine noises and bike feeling like its gunna snap in half would prob be there in any of these types of bikes so as i said before just use it

These things are pretty weak, but I managed a 5 foot set of doubles and landed it haha

it was the scariest thing ever, the motor almost hit the floor

it ya payed 100 for it
umm not lost there then
just ride it till it breaks then buy a better bike :)

yeah bloody oath

im keen to get a thumpstar 125CC, heard they go hard

i live in the city tho so everyday im gona be fanging it through allyways and backstreets to get away from the pigs mate

yeah it would have 2 be a 2 stroke cause china only make 50cc 2 bangers
yes and all 2 stroke blo lots of smoke

yup, buy a 125 (or 140) set it up for motard racing, then they will have NO chance

Latest posts

Back