geale vs mundine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You f'n rippa, mundine the most hated racist there is.

thank F**K what a grub! couldn't even stick around and be a humble loser! reckons he was robbed. what an idiot. got owned the whole fight! wanker!!!

Yeah typical Mundine what a sore looser.

That's it for him IMO. He ain't got nothing anymore. He should just retire. Greates athlete AUS has ever produced my ass. lol

Thats it Nick, Mundine is always a sore looser im so happy Geale won he's a top bloke. I met Geale about a year ago at a sports night in Launceston he is a Tassie boy as most of you would know. He is the way you see him on tv he is a very quiet man and very down to earth i cant say the same about Mundine. Geale lets his fists do the talking and doesnt need to carry on with the crap like what comes out of Mundines mouth. Stubsy that doesnt suprise me that Mundine thought he was robbed thats what he always has to say when he looses. And Nick i hope this is it for Mundine he should retire and thinking he is the greatest athlete Australia has ever produced what a load of crap lol. I would agree if he said he was the Greatest Bull**** Artist Australia Ever Produced LOL haha.

Last edited:
SUCK IT MUNGBEAN!!! Geale, your a champ. Well done on smaking the **** out of that smart arsed excuse for a human :)

ROFL :) And heres a few excerpts from Danny Green after the fight
"The white kid from Tasmania tore him a new arsehole last night."
"He was never going to knock him out and Choc (Mundine) couldnt knock the skin off a rice pudding.

"Choc is like an old log washed-up on shore. Last night he displayed his usual class - as much class a Zsa Zsa Gabor after a bottle and a half of old tawny port behind the wheel - when he left the room."

"Im glad he didnt come out for the anthem, Thats the one thing hes done thats positive in his whole career he doesnt deserve the anthem."

And theres more (i love baggin out this **** head :) )
But no journalist has put it as succinctly as fight fan Nev Pires, whose posting on Mundines official Facebook page after the fight attracted more than 60,000 likes. It has since been deleted.

Nevs language was a bit ripe, so heres a slightly edited transcript.
Tell us what you think, do you agree with Nev's sentiments?

Hey Anthony Mundine,

How you going today? Feeling alright? This morning when youve had a chance to recover and have a decent sleep (didnt happen sooner, wish youd been KOd earlier) maybe youll have another think about some of your life decisions?

If you think boxing is so corrupt, maybe you should do the boxing world a favour and quit?

Because really. You come across as nothing more than a petulant child who throws tantrums whenever anything doesnt go your way.

You want to be a role model for Aboriginal children? Well act like one. How dare you question anyone about their race or self identity. I have nothing against you being proud of your heritage. Thats admirable. But implying that Geale is somewhat lesser because YOU have dictated that hes not an Aboriginal (who gave you that right by the way?) is reprehensible, and you know whatracist.

I also think its disgusting to question a mans integrity because he married a white woman. And here I was thinking that love should transcend such things. But what would I know? Again, in my eyes, that paints you as a racist.

You had (have) so much talent as a sportsman. You could have had every Australian backing you. And you could have furthered Aboriginal rights and been the very role model you claim to be if you just werent such a d--k head.

You are the one who has isolated yourself from the Australian public. You are the one who has created the us versus them mentality. You are the one who constantly uses the race card.

We would be with you if you werent so against us.

What message are you teaching these kids? That nothing is ever your fault? If you dont win, then scream like a petulant child and throw a tantrum? Grow up. Youre 37. Take some responsibility. You may be a fantastic athlete, but youre a s--t sportsman.

Im the first to admit that this place isnt perfect. But it is amazing and I love it here. So really, if you think this place is as racist and corrupt as it is, go somewhere else. To me its a win win. You dont want to be here, we dont want you here. But thats me dreaming.

Look at your opponent last night and through the buildup (sic) of this fight. He handled himself with dignity and he gave you more respect than you deserved. You attacked his heritage and his wife and even though he beat you fair and square and in spite of your immaturity, he had kind words for you.

Learn from him.

Daniel Geale, youre awesome.

Last edited:
Yeah I read that comment when it only had 1000 likes and think that it is single handedly the best thing I've ever read. Put so well, damn I hope that pathetic idiot read it.

Mungbean is the lowest human being around, once he had finished attacking the majority he starts on his own, does his old man have anything to do with him, if he's still alive?

What should have been a really memorable night...the first time two Aboriginal fighters fought for a legitimate world title...but unfortunately the way one guy treated it, it overshadowed it.

Latest posts

Back