Gearing help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty

Reaction score
Hey fellow miniriders,

I have a couple of questions for you about the gears in pit bikes.

I have pulled down a Ducar engine and a Lifan to discover the gears are all the same in them. So I am after a 3rd gear because in both engines 3rd has teeth broken off.

I'm pretty sure its 3rd gear but I'm not 100%. On the shaft that all 4 gears are on one of the gears is like stuck in place, it still spins but it doesn't slide up and down, if you are following me? I'm presuming 4th gear is that one. We;; the one I need is the one above it. I'll try get some pictures but if you can picture this all in your head then thats mad :)

So basically I'm after a 3rd gear for a Lifan, Ducar, Loncin or whatever. Its getting to the stage thats its just going to be trial and error. The size I need is 31 teeth, 15mm thick and 55mm Diameter.

If anyone knows of people that can import gears or wreckers or something I would love some info...

If what I have just wrote made no sense to you whatsoever, I'm sorry. lol.

I'll try get pics soon,
Thanks,
Matty. :)

so you want a dat! for your gogo mobile

cant help ya mate but some 1 may come along

Try atomik they have heaps of spare parts, and if you have a first gear spare you might sell i might fix up the spare bike
Atomik Motorsports

Latest posts

Back