Geelong vic

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tompitty

Reaction score
Hey all, would like too start up a local pitbike club. Looking for riders from
the Geelong area in Victoria... Cheers Tom.:D

how old are you mate?
If you build a good pitbike track I will come, and can help out if needed, I'm from werribee

i live in geelong for like 3 months of the year so i'd be up for it.. and im living in ivanhoe atm jordazbro! ivanhoe is terrible... i wore trackies to the super market and all the snobs freaked out like i was a total bogan!! That didn't happen when i lived in frankston lol.

Well guys anyone interested in meeting as a group for a ride or just too get to know the local riders.
email me too [email protected]
if its ok just send me ur name, age and wat u ride (just so that i know sorta who u all r) then once i get organised ill let u know wats happening. Have a couple of locations in Torquay but still figuring out where too start.
My name is Tommy i'm 22 and ride a zongshen gpx 155z race.
My buddy here his name is Baggy and he's rollin on the gpx yx160.
Cheers guys and we hope too hear from ya's!

i live in geelong for like 3 months of the year so i'd be up for it.. and im living in ivanhoe atm jordazbro! ivanhoe is terrible... i wore trackies to the super market and all the snobs freaked out like i was a total bogan!! That didn't happen when i lived in frankston lol.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ahh that is pure gold. Once a Frankston girl, always a Frankston girl. :p

hay Tommy I also too live in Geelong and was wondering how or if your track is up and going yet if it is still in progress i will be keen to lend a helping hand as you would well no that there’s not to meanie places to ride in Geelong with out rec reg and even with its just a **** around to get there I think the nearest place to me is Anglesea or patties swamp both have a heavy police presence so a prive property with a track is a bonus so if you need a hand or help planing don’t hesitate to PM me and I think a local pitbike club is a mad idea its been a long time coming keep up the good work

yeah geelongs a bitch unless you have property i used ta ride them mad ass jumps on the river in fyansford across the road from pub and if you follow the river theres a track i made with acouple a locals its ok if its still there was at start of year still..im in frankston but always in geelong go check it out but the jumps are insane and there pushy jumps so dont killem cos theyl crack it mate the tracks huge too no good jumps though

i live in geelong. theres not many spots to ride soo if you get a track that would be great

Latest posts

Back