General Chat ~OFF TOPIC~

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's it burnings for benox..... better not open the next PM i send you benox or you will get burnt LOL

get this!!!!

i was riding the CRF to work this morning as it was raining so i could'nt pull out the pushy, head'n down the dirt path that goes from the end of my street all the way to work basicaly. & this exercise granny with like ski poles stands in my way then as i try to go around she pulls me off the bike n sh!t, full a-salted! then she's like whats your name? where you live? i'm reporting you! LOL i said & after a few bad words i was on my way again..

get this!!!!

i was riding the CRF to work this morning as it was raining so i could'nt pull out the pushy, head'n down the dirt path that goes from the end of my street all the way to work basicaly. & this exercise granny with like ski poles stands in my way then as i try to go around she pulls me off the bike n sh!t, full a-salted! then she's like whats your name? where you live? i'm reporting you! LOL i said & after a few bad words i was on my way again..

should of slap the bitch fool

LOL yeah......

but i relized that it was......... Jess's Grandmarr!!!!!! CRazy Shizzle...

Lets chat about old people then.

... or old drivers in particular. When are they going to get those blind/ignorant idiots off the road? If its not the Commodore-driving P-platers trying to kill you (as well as themselves), its the old cheeses in their 10kph-under-the-speed-limit cars.

i dont mind a few of the old geeza'z.. they give ya lollies and stuff... hey ruby.. so tell me is that you riding that in your pic.. i can see that you on the bike..you ride em too....

I'm in one of the pics. The other I'm taking the picture.

You like riddles? LOL

Lets chat about old people then.

... or old drivers in particular. When are they going to get those blind/ignorant idiots off the road? If its not the Commodore-driving P-platers trying to kill you (as well as themselves), its the old cheeses in their 10kph-under-the-speed-limit cars.

I'm very offended at what you have said in both situations you have stated, For one, old people may suck but they still have a right to drive, how would you like to catch public transport at a elderly age?? not matter what age, you still have rights Ruby,

Secondly me being a commodore driver myself, i must say your pretty inconsiderate, Holden Commodores are a cheap and realiable car and can be a great cruiser with appropriate money spent on them, plus not all of us have daddys money to offord a really nice car :), Im going to take your young age into consideration and let you off lightly, young people tend to be smart ass's.

haha nah man got to lay the law sometimes! once holden gets involved it gets personal

i have to agree with franky on this topic once you hit the holden topic it becomes personal lol

P.S FORDS Are the worse cars you could make they were only made to become taxis

I'm very offended at what you have said in both situations you have stated, For one, old people may suck but they still have a right to drive, how would you like to catch public transport at a elderly age?? not matter what age, you still have rights Ruby,

Secondly me being a commodore driver myself, i must say your pretty inconsiderate, Holden Commodores are a cheap and realiable car and can be a great cruiser with appropriate money spent on them, plus not all of us have daddys money to offord a really nice car :), Im going to take your young age into consideration and let you off lightly, young people tend to be smart ass's.

Yes old people have a right to drive, but they should also know when to hand in their licence because they've become a hazard.

I stand by my comments on Commodore drivers. Cheap they can be, but reliable? I see more of these cars at the wreckers and broken down on the side of the road ... well down the list from Mitsi Colts etc LOL. Commodores maybe good cars, but I'm criticising when you put a young driver in one = idiot Commodore drivers. Can't stand 'em. Could I be stereotyping? Maybe not. Try riding on the back of my bike one night and how many times your ankles may be clipped by a fucktart racing in their Commodore. Check the news everytime there's a death or bad smash, chances are its a Commodore involved. I'm not inconsiderate ... I've given alot of consideration to Commodore drivers (I grew up around them) but at the end of the day, a majority of them are wankers. Don't like my opinion, then keep out of my way.

I don't care who's offended by my dislike for Commodore drivers. I'm not a Ford fan neither. I'm a fan of no car manufacturer. I take cars for their engineering worth, and keep an open mind, and both Fords and Holdens (amongst other brands) lag behind in technology. I think the whole Ford v Holden issue is no better than fans of Footy clubs. Most of them are just loud and feral, and will say just about anything (mostly empty and uneducated comments) in a personal bid to win a vote for their team.

You like Commodores, I don't like Commodore drivers. Oh, and thanks for calling me young! LOL

Last edited:
i live for cars too... but i love jap cars.. gotta be turbo though... but going from a hyundai excel turbo charged. no laughing.. it was a great car and scared the hell out dudes dring v8.. dam that was fun.. then i have a 180sx, man that was a beast. but due to a little to much drifting i went through 2 gearboxes and a engine. and bloody curbs jumping out in front of me i had to sell.. now i drive a 5sp vt commy (on gas). now its a nice car, but giving me a little greif.. but i have to agree with ruby.. they are kinda poo but i drive one so i only got my self to blame.. well just thought i'd let ya know my thoughts..
peace

Yes old people have a right to drive, but they should also know when to hand in their licence because they've become a hazard.

I stand by my comments on Commodore drivers. Cheap they can be, but reliable? I see more of these cars at the wreckers and broken down on the side of the road ... well down the list from Mitsi Colts etc LOL. Commodores maybe good cars, but I'm criticising when you put a young driver in one = idiot Commodore drivers. Can't stand 'em. Could I be stereotyping? Maybe not. Try riding on the back of my bike one night and how many times your ankles may be clipped by a fucktart racing in their Commodore. Check the news everytime there's a death or bad smash, chances are its a Commodore involved. I'm not inconsiderate ... I've given alot of consideration to Commodore drivers (I grew up around them) but at the end of the day, a majority of them are wankers. Don't like my opinion, then keep out of my way.

I don't care who's offended by my dislike for Commodore drivers. I'm not a Ford fan neither. I'm a fan of no car manufacturer. I take cars for their engineering worth, and keep an open mind, and both Fords and Holdens (amongst other brands) lag behind in technology. I think the whole Ford v Holden issue is no better than fans of Footy clubs. Most of them are just loud and feral, and will say just about anything (mostly empty and uneducated comments) in a personal bid to win a vote for their team.

You like Commodores, I don't like Commodore drivers. Oh, and thanks for calling me young! LOL

Yes, you are a stereo type, You keep refering to "commodore drivers", If we all road motorbikes like you we would be motorbike hoons, It just doesnt work like that, I can obviously see your a motorbike fan, You are the worst, Always sneaking to the front of cars going through the middle at the traffic lights, i have a easy fix for that, its called opening car door. At the end of the day im the one in the car and i will run you over, because after all im just a holden commodore driver .

Yes, you are a stereo type, You keep refering to "commodore drivers", If we all road motorbikes like you we would be motorbike hoons, It just doesnt work like that, I can obviously see your a motorbike fan, You are the worst, Always sneaking to the front of cars going through the middle at the traffic lights, i have a easy fix for that, its called opening car door. At the end of the day im the one in the car and i will run you over, because after all im just a holden commodore driver .

You're an idiot!

Proves my point about "empty and uneducated comments".

Last edited:
Back