genuine pro taper mini height

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fifty1wheel

Reaction score
while vrowsing through the local bike shop i happened to walk directly at the pro taper bars hanging on the wall and accidentally grabbed a set off the rack.
Following these was a set of adapters to fit the 1 1/8 diameter of the mount point (these were the contour bars), which somehow found their way to the counter aswell.

not really a 'tech review' but wow! after riding full size bikes for so long before pitties, a really good set of bars (trimmed slightly wider than the standard bars) makes a huge and way better feel to the bike!

i can tell you i won't be going back to the oversized bmx bars that many come with or claim to be what they're not!

pic of the tapers with adaptors on before instsllation

17042008.jpg

Hey is that pic taken down behind the Hotel:D

they look pretty sick can ya get a pic of the whole bike with the bars on it so we can see the hieght and stuff cheers?

can get another pic but will be a couple of weeks.

pitmaster: yes, yes it is.

the bars, because of adapters are only approx 25mm shorter than the standard ones but i got long arms so its alot better

was a while ago now, was $80 for the adapters and around $240 for the bars.
many a hard fall and no bending as yet, so much better than the stockers.
always used them on my 250/450 and will now stay with them on the pitty.

looks solid thats not a bad price considering they will last alot more stacks than ur highrise bmx bars

Nice, but im also interested as to if they are confortable. I was riding my friends pitty with bars that height and i copped a nasty bruise on my knee after knocking into them.

i spose it's a personal preference thing. some people find them more comfortable than others...
I love my Pro Taper High bars, much better than low bars.

Latest posts

Back