genuine thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shepherd

Reaction score
hey.
i was jsut wondering if any one knwos i way to make this bike mroe crf50 size?
its frame is a genuine htumpstar billet alloy. i have been told that stock 50 forks wont fit it wasnt sure if that was true. keen to make in about half way inbetween a 110 and a 50 size as im a bit tall to ride 50s.
it currentlly sits on fast ace forks. and a stock thumsptar swing arm i think there +2
i will be putting a 10 inch on the rear to

Attachments

• ryan bike.jpg
    ryan bike.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 37
Nice bike. look on youtube, someone with a little tacker would of done something to make one smaller. Good luck mate

They thumpstar head steem is longer than honda crf50 i believe.. you could just leave them forks on there and raise them in the clamps a couple of inch's thus lowering the front.. and a wheel swap.

is 12 12 atm. makes it sit even. i will be putting a 10 inch on the rear very soon. jsut got a problem that my bike wont spark unless the wire that gose onto the coil is touching metal ( found out using the exhuast) will be trying to fix that first now. thankz for the ideas :)

thiking a 10 on the rear a smaller shock. sliding the forks up a bit and thats all i have

Latest posts

Back