Get this ha

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yarrick88

Reaction score
howdy everyone, this is something very cool lol that you all should know :)
well i got this bike on sunday off phill heres the link of the post and the photo
read what he had to say

http://www.pocket-bike-racing.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=44099#post44099

http://www.pocket-bike-racing.com.au...p?do=big&p=185

anyway..... i got the bike home and had a quick look around and i found that there was no spark as phill said, so i looked around some more and i found that the wiring to the Hole bike was wrong HAHA, i mean it was so wrong it confused me, so i had a look at the wiring diagram and i fix everything up the way it should be and i check the for a spark from the Spark plug of course AND GUESS WHAT i got a Spark. SO anyway i put the spark plug back in and did a final check on everything THENNNNNN i gave it a kick start nothing happend. i was like UMMMMMMMM ok, So i tryed again AND GUESS WHAT IT STARTED

OMG i got a bike for 375 BUKS HAHAHAHHAHHAHA BARGIN OF THE YEAR
and phill took it a the PRO'S and the pro said it needs a new magneto. i think this Pro was trying to take your Money

so theres my story :D

man iwas going to buy that bike should ive now couldnt be bothered fixing it ow well good score man bargain of the year goold luck witht the bike

lol, i think phill may be paying you a visit after that post!

good score man. Now use the money u saved for some hot up parts ;-)

lmao where in brisbane u man i am in brisbane as well im in bray park cheers

Logan mate, south side . yeh so my next move is on the bike is to just bypass the battery side and just use the kick start i dont need a started motor lol i am not going to be running from the cops lol

so if anyone has a good wiring diagram to bypass all the battery shit give us a yell,

Logan what part of logan my cousin lives over that way ?

hahah nice man welldone, i thought there would be nothing much
wrong with it.

oh yeah man my cousin lives at winderoo and my sis lives at shalier park sorry for going off ya topic but yeah best of luck with the bike is it as clean as it looks in the pic looks pretty well looked after in the pic cheers

oh shit my cuz go there he in grade 10 any way is the bike look as good as it did in phillyson1 picture cheers cause it looks like it is in pretty good condition

yeh, there is pretty much no scratches, it looks like it was droped a few times lol cause there is paint chipping off the Sprocket cover but other then that its all good, the wheels have never been used they still have those little nipples (there look like pins) the rims a Perfect, not on stain the Chain is perfect, its like the bike is not even second hand, i bet if i take off the head it will be shinning Bright lol, it was the best buy ever i swear to god, it was just wiring who ever did it did not no what he was doing he had no idea, and its not hard to read a diagram, its Perfect A1 condidtion just like you would get off ebay or a demo bike from a store front, now i goto bed at night with a big smile and even bigger when me miss's is done with me :D hahahaha its sweet we should g'ee up one weekend and go riding

yeah for sure man cause i am in the middle of building a mini dirt bike once i have finished yeah man for sure u can see my thread if ya want its about my build cheers

p.s the topic is building if you r interested

yeh sweet, i check it out on there had a quick look, pretty full on lol
oh yeh i forgot to say i got a fuel filter with the bike as a spare. the funny thing is that my holden fuel filter is smaller HAHAHAHAHA the fuel filter the bike came with is HUGH i swear to god its about the size of my rist,, there is just no way i am putting it on the bike it just looks funny its way to biggggg
i swear to god it is probley thicker than a normal cock

lmao how old is phillyson1 you say he is 12 serious yeah well umm is the air filter even made for the bike our has he just bought 1 from supercheap or sumthin lmao

HA! kicking my self now! and i payed that asshole 20 bucks to take a look at it meh i got it for the same price any way so i didnt lose any money, and mate im 16-yer i know fucking short for my age SFTU;) didnt check the wires coz the guy i took it to said it needed a new magneto so i figgered stuf it. and the last owner i bought it off put it together wrong then....

good luck with the bike, learnt never to trust the shop's

dont bother by-passing battery. not point. Rig up some lights and shit.

ok phill cool, so what was the point in buying the bike in the first place then if you were not going to fix it????? hahaha lights lol nah mate good i dea tho i will be using it for day only,

yarrick88 said:
howdy everyone, this is something very cool lol that you all should know :)
well i got this bike on sunday off phill heres the link of the post and the photo
read what he had to say

http://www.pocket-bike-racing.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=44099#post44099

http://www.pocket-bike-racing.com.au...p?do=big&p=185

anyway..... i got the bike home and had a quick look around and i found that there was no spark as phill said, so i looked around some more and i found that the wiring to the Hole bike was wrong HAHA, i mean it was so wrong it confused me, so i had a look at the wiring diagram and i fix everything up the way it should be and i check the for a spark from the Spark plug of course AND GUESS WHAT i got a Spark. SO anyway i put the spark plug back in and did a final check on everything THENNNNNN i gave it a kick start nothing happend. i was like UMMMMMMMM ok, So i tryed again AND GUESS WHAT IT STARTED

OMG i got a bike for 375 BUKS HAHAHAHHAHHAHA BARGIN OF THE YEAR
and phill took it a the PRO'S and the pro said it needs a new magneto. i think this Pro was trying to take your Money

so theres my story :D

The guy you bought this off must be a bit thick lol, i mean how can you wire these things up wrong? Anyways good luck to you, you scored a good deal, bad luck to the guy who paid 700-800 for the thing and never got to ride it hahahahahaha

Latest posts

Back