get your bike conficcated and crushed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I am not saying its only china riders. I do agree that there is fuckwits riding big bikes on the roads to. That has always happened. And always will and those guys need rooting as much as anybody who rides on the roads. Not saying All china riders do it but am saying that there is now more riders than ever who ride on the roads because riding a bike has become more affordable than ever for anyone with 1000 bucks. And to be honest the guys could be a 15 year old who doesn't give a toss about anything(like most 15 y/o's) or an unemployed bum who saves up his doll cheque and buys one to waste his days. Thats what i'm saying. Oh BTW I was 15 0nce too but I was travelling all over OZ doing it properly with my parents support. They drove and I paid for the bike with money i earnt working three part time jobs, so fuck off if you think you have it tough.

i whole Hartley agree with u on most part there sixeven

although it in my opinion that you are a hater of the chinnys and any 1 who rides them

mate we were all 15 to and by saying that, you are old enough to not get baited by silly childish comments
my post was just my opinion on your constant bagging of chinnys , i find it's a Lil old

as for the availability of cheaper bikes , mate idiots are every where
if it weren't chinnys riding illegal it would be something else
i just think this is a silly law that will not stop anything and just cause more problems

peace mate

all tho i do still think this forum just ain't for you <<my 2 cent

Last edited:
As for the china v honda thing,went to buy a new CR250,seeing's it is the last of em.Was very sus on the finish of them,they are way down on quaility of old.Thus didn't bother....build quality went out year's ago,Most of the part's are made in good ol china anyway's

I'll say it again, If bikes were still 5 or 6 grand for a cheapy and you couldn't get cheap shit chinese bikes then we wouldn't have dipshits riding all over the place like they do on these shitters. The people who are fucking it up for us all are the guys who can now afford a bike(an 800 buck ebay junker) but can't afford a trailer or a ute to transport it to somewhere legal to ride. You guys have only got yourself to blame if you get your bike cofiscated and crushed for riding illegally.
Oh and if ya china bike does get crushed into a cube it would have come full circle. From cubed recycled datsun to china bike back to cubed recycled metal.LOL I think thats funny.

This has to be one of the most inaccurate blanket statements i have ever herd. Do you honestly think that because someone has 6k to spend he less of an idiot than if he had 1k?

No! i certainly don't as my mates are all adults with full times jobs hence they have money but yet at the same time some of them are total douche bags and have no clue and still haven't really grown up yet.

I don't think it's the fact that 15 y/o kids are buying cheap china's i think it's the parents letting do what ever they feel like and if they were to keep em in line then i think it would only be the adults that didn't have someone to report that could be blamed.

I ride Jap and China and i don't bag anyone for riding one or the other. There are so many legitimate reasons for buying a China as Snitchy has already mentioned. You may never have ridden a bike before or a parent might like his kid to have a go but doesn't know if the spark would be there. It most definitely is a good way to get kids interested in the 1st place.

And I am still waiting to see a post from you where i enjoyed reading or got some helpful/useful information from you.

I'll say it again, If bikes were still 5 or 6 grand for a cheapy and you couldn't get cheap shit chinese bikes then we wouldn't have dipshits riding all over the place like they do on these shitters. The people who are fucking it up for us all are the guys who can now afford a bike(an 800 buck ebay junker) but can't afford a trailer or a ute to transport it to somewhere legal to ride. You guys have only got yourself to blame if you get your bike cofiscated and crushed for riding illegally.
Oh and if ya china bike does get crushed into a cube it would have come full circle. From cubed recycled datsun to china bike back to cubed recycled metal.LOL I think thats funny.

I couldn't of said it better myself, although I think it might be kids younger than 15 as well in my area who's parents don't give a shit that they use there chinese shitters as public transport.
I believe the Parents are as much to blame ie: here son, have a bike, now piss of and let me drink some more goon, or smoke some more Buds. ring a bell anyone........!!

I believe the Parents are as much to blame ie: here son, have a bike, now piss of and let me drink some more goon, or smoke some more Buds. ring a bell anyone........!!

Take out the goon and you got my mum right there LOL,

I believe Stumbrows is right..

Sixeven you gotta realise mate.. Not everyone is a millionaire.. Some people just want to enjoy the sport whichever way they can, doesn't matter if its a china, if its a 20k bike w/e..

It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you're having fun doing it!

Take out the goon and you got my mum right there LOL,

I believe Stumbrows is right..

Sixeven you gotta realise mate.. Not everyone is a millionaire.. Some people just want to enjoy the sport whichever way they can, doesn't matter if its a china, if its a 20k bike w/e..

It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you're having fun doing it!

he has a good solid point whatever the bike u r riding atleast ur having fun

i whole Hartley agree with u on most part there sixeven

although it in my opinion that you are a hater of the chinnys and any 1 who rides them

mate we were all 15 to and by saying that, you are old enough to not get baited by silly childish comments
my post was just my opinion on your constant bagging of chinnys , i find it's a Lil old

as for the availability of cheaper bikes , mate idiots are every where
if it weren't chinnys riding illegal it would be something else
i just think this is a silly law that will not stop anything and just cause more problems

peace mate

all tho i do still think this forum just ain't for you <<my 2 cent

You have some valid points there snitchy, I do hate china bikes because I used to fix the shitters all the time. And contrary to popular belief I do not hate people who ride them, however i do hate the narrow minded fuckwits who think because I bag the bikes that I am having a personal attack on the owner or rider. Some of my best riding buddies ride chinas. I give them shit but they knowwhere i stand on a personal level with them. Untill they can produce a bike that is comparable in quality to a Japper then i will probably still dislike them. The old saying goes you get what you pay for. anyway you are probably right with your observation about this forum not being for me. It is prodominently china riders who visit this site, and most of them can't see past the end of there china bike to understand how I feel about an industry I have been involved in for over 10 years now. I have seen it go from racing z's around my yard to racing CRF 50's(when the sport boomed) till now when the sport has died of and we are racing chinas for half the day and picking up parts from my track for the rest of the day. You have probly been involved(well not involved like me) in mini's for less than half the time that i have so you would probly know more about it than any one. Every body is an expert, hey. Chinas look like they are here to stay so keep the parts rolling in boyz and we can keep riding. After all it don't matter what you ride as long as you enjoy it.

Last edited:
I use the public roads as my highway, its fantastic, anyone care to join me? doing the harry holt from police is oh quite so fun in theses modern time of motor car activities, when the fine police men asked me to pull over one fine quite sunday afternoon, i replyed with a fine, "tar tar officer, enjoy the fine dust that my motor cycle creates from its combustion engine which makes the wheels go round"

You have some valid points there snitchy, I do hate china bikes because I used to fix the shitters all the time. And contrary to popular belief I do not hate people who ride them, however i do hate the narrow minded fuckwits who think because I bag the bikes that I am having a personal attack on the owner or rider. Some of my best riding buddies ride chinas. I give them shit but they knowwhere i stand on a personal level with them. Untill they can produce a bike that is comparable in quality to a Japper then i will probably still dislike them. The old saying goes you get what you pay for. anyway you are probably right with your observation about this forum not being for me. It is prodominently china riders who visit this site, and most of them can't see past the end of there china bike to understand how I feel about an industry I have been involved in for over 10 years now. I have seen it go from racing z's around my yard to racing CRF 50's(when the sport boomed) till now when the sport has died of and we are racing chinas for half the day and picking up parts from my track for the rest of the day. You have probly been involved(well not involved like me) in mini's for less than half the time that i have so you would probly know more about it than any one. Every body is an expert, hey. Chinas look like they are here to stay so keep the parts rolling in boyz and we can keep riding. After all it don't matter what you ride as long as you enjoy it.

mate well said

as you stated mate i can understand where your coming from ,i have been involved in some form of motor sport for the best part of my life .
Hence i can feel your passion for the mini industry and can totally understand your point of view on this ,how ever my post was never a personal attack on you and i dint think you have taken it personal .This site is undergoing a clean house and I'm the 1 with the broom and I'm trying to make it a site for all ,but i cant help defending the chins as most of the members here ride them and i do my best to tell them to do it legal,i have a son he rides a chinny,not because i cant afford a better quality bike but because I'm still UN sure if i want to give him the bug ,IE race .I smashed both wrists on bikes and I'll never be the same so I'm a Lil hesitant on the sport now .All I'm trying to say is maybe the forum isn't heading in the direction you want as chinnys seem to be the bikes the members ride .I hope u decide stay a memeber and post your vids and give your knowledge on the topend part of the industry.
I understand your passion for the topend side of bikes but try to let the guys with the lesser quality bikes have there fun also if you no what i mean

PS mate id love to drop over your place some time and have abeer some time
i only live in Jacobs ridge

you could prolly see the dust at my track from yours. I can now see the new street lights that burn at the back of the ridge at night.
Did you get to my race?

The plan to confiscate and crush bikes in Frankston works like this: first offence, bike may be seized and held until fine paid, for further offences, the fine is larger and the bike is held longer until it is returned. By the time it gets to a third offence, the fine is well over $1000, so the thought is that most ppl won't pay the fine as it's probably more than the bike is worth, so they'll leave it to get crushed and not pay the fine. But if they later get caught on another bike, they'll have to pay the previous fine as well as the new fine, or their new bike will be crushed first time.

This plan is to stop ppl riding around on parks, reserves, footpaths, etc., not the ones riding on private land. They don't care where your bike was made.

I use the public roads as my highway, its fantastic, anyone care to join me? doing the harry holt from police is oh quite so fun in theses modern time of motor car activities, when the fine police men asked me to pull over one fine quite sunday afternoon, i replyed with a fine, "tar tar officer, enjoy the fine dust that my motor cycle creates from its combustion engine which makes the wheels go round"

mate you can join our crew anytime, **** the laws.
give the young blokes somewhere to ride for free, if there were free tracks to ride on then the government has done something to try to help, not just up the fines and threaten us with crushing bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
alrite the other day i got a caution for riding in the park i had to go to the station.they taped and videoed my interview(they take everything seriously)
heres the deal for people in qld
1st offence-caution
2nd offence-bike impunded for 48 hours ,court and fines
3rd offence -bike impounded for 3 days,court and fines
4th offence bike impounded,sold at auction,court and fines

if u are over 18 the cops wont caution u even though they can they take it alot more seriously if ur over 18
he told me to stay in the forestry and hell give the ole blind eye
see when u meet a cop like that then u do the right thing by them y fuck them around they are trying to do the right thing for me
cheers
reece

lucky i live in good old tassie.. ride anywhere you want (apart from in the middle of the town/city) and not get caught do it all the time and even when we called the cops for fun and told them some kids are riding all over the road at a certain spot and we were ready to have a good old game of cat and mouse they didnt show wouldnt care less if we ride dirt bikes on the road... although one of my mates got caught well technically 3 because it was 3 guys on a ds80 at once haha got pulled over in the middle of the strip of populated shops and got a warning and told to walk it home! so easy haha from here i can get to a local bmx track in 5 min or 10min away my mates place with ramp and 50 track its the best

mate you can join our crew anytime, **** the laws.
give the young blokes somewhere to ride for free, if there were free tracks to ride on then the government has done something to try to help, not just up the fines and threaten us with crushing bikes.

Trust a kid living in Doveton with a name like racka to be a fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
its not going to happen its a trail at the moment if the councilors want to keep there jobs at the next electionsthey will scap it can u imagine the outrage from the parents there boys birthday present i no how ill react if they took my boys bikes this is soposed to be a free countryit seems its getting worse u have to be 18 to rec reg a bike so where does that leave the teenagersthis is the debate i had with an oficer frome the trafic operationsone thing came to lite the reason u canr rec reg a atv is the idiots only made it for 2 wheels so there for there is no legeslation in place meaning no law has been broken because there s none there.

its not going to happen its a trail at the moment if the councilors want to keep there jobs at the next electionsthey will scap it can u imagine the outrage from the parents there boys birthday present i no how ill react if they took my boys bikes.

Sure, a few ppl will be upset if their kids bikes get crushed, but for every one whose upset, there must be 50 who would think it's a great idea, and they would all vote for the councillors who are solving a problem that is driving them mad.

So don't count on getting much community support for riding in parks, council reserves, school grounds, footy ovals and on the footpath ... it just ain't gonna happen.

Latest posts

Back