getin back into it

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollis

Reaction score
hmm well about 2 months or so ago i stacked my 200cc bike and i broke my collar bone haha and the people that have broken their collar bone will know how painfull it is lol i had to get a ambo and everythin , the guy evan cut of my good shirt....but atleast i got a puffer thing that makes u spin out lol, i carnt have codine or asprin so i just had to tough it lol, i think i might have on accident put the front brakes on affter doing a realy fast lil mono, like i was going so fast lol when i hit the ground i heard it snape and just thought ahhh damit.. lol my friend that was riden with me stoped and i was just like i think i need to go to hospitle) lol it was funny but it hurt like a bitch, it shocked me when i seen the xrays, i didnt think it broke that much but it was totaly snaped off and manged (crazy) lol , but anyway so.. now i am all goods and gettin right back into it, im just sellin my 200 and getting a pitpro 140XR as soon as i can , the 200cc is just to much of a fall lol

yeah tree's fourth pinned hurts heaps
and does some wonderous things to arms knees and collar bones
have fun with your new ride

Image77.jpg

broke that 6 times
broke that 4 times

on the last time i went over the bars on a CR 500 and smashed both scafiods
so now i only can move them a lil and there hurt all the time and i love bikes and i cant stop but every time i ride i suffer

just let the mind wander when you have to arms in plaster and all the things that i couldnt do for 9 weeks that was just the cast's i still couldnt dress my self for at least 14 weeks

cheers have a nice day

hahaha that would suck' u had it pritty hard there i must say lol , yer affter about 3 weeks i took my sling of and had a ride on my bike lol it hurt so much but it was worth it, my coller bone has a big wierd lookin lump thing now where the bone has mended bak together, do u have any lumbs on your arms?

i done the same thing snitch done (had casts :p) but i broke both wrists, right wrists was screwed and all mangled out of place, left was a hair line fracture which they didnt notice untill a week after! can ride again (got the casts of 3 weeks ago) but as snitch says it hurts (first time braking my left second time braking my right) and touch wood i know it will happen again

LOL you look like a p!55ed off kickboxer having a really bad day there Snitchy

i tell ya i was spewin dude i was just getting back into it arfter breakin it from last ti me

that time i broke both
was 2 ops bone removed from right forarm and placed in left wrist and 2 screw each side holding 1 pin each side

when i get my hands real cold i can feel the pins
awsome (NOT)

doc said im stuffed i have real bad pain when its real cold and i wont be able to bend my wrists when im older

shit happens

i started breaking my wrist's back in 96 and nearly every yr since then i have broken them hehehe

so far ive broken both scafoids(several times), green sticked the raduis and ulnar in my left arm, fractured right tibia, cracked skull and misalanious broken fingers and toes lol

just a side note..none of those have been on a bike:p skull was rolling a car without my seatbelt on, all damage to my arms was just tripping over (brittle bones from 21 years of steroid based medication) and the tibia i just took a step and it cracked:eek:

Latest posts

Back