getting L's & rec reg.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie39

Reaction score
has anyone gone for their L's at HART or any other places?
just wondering how easy it is to pass....
also getting rec reg on a 250, dont have a headlight though...

I did my L's at DECA in Vic, and had never ridden before.
If you have ridden before it should be easy enough. as long as you can turn both ways, stop in a box, do an emergency stop from 25km/h within 7m and take longer than 10 seconds to cover 18m you will pass. Even if you don't they give you another go at it.
One guy in my group dropped the bike 3 times in practice before they told him he couldn't ride and then gave him a scooter to ride and was pretty poor at that. But they still gave him his L's.

Youll pass easy if you have ridden before.
Your full liscense test is even easier than the L's.

hart is good, my friends went there.
How 'easy' it is, depends on how good you are at picking up their lessons. If youve ridden before its a piece of piss.
I went to motorcyclemotion in moorabin yonks ago. did the full drainer spec 2 dayer. If you plan on road riding, i would recommend a full drainer course. Riding street is dangerous as hell. So many close calls and tips that if i didnt do the full drainer course, i wouldnt know how to react.

Recreg will depend on who you get on the day.
When we got our pitbikes recreg'd the guys didnt even ask to start, didnt even look at anything, only the vin plate. So we couldve simply blue tacked everything on and they would of passed us.

I

Last edited:
dont plan on riding on the road... just the bush.
hope its easy... i have ridden before and have a pitty now... do drama with riding, just dont wanna do something stupid like stall it and fail!

Latest posts

Back