Getting this bad boy today!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotovertRockr

Reaction score
2006 kx250f. Has had a compete over hall on the bike over $5000 spent on it in the last 12hrs of ride time!!!! 26117kd_20 (1).jpeg Here's a list of things thats been dun -full engine rebuild (top, bottom, gear box, wisco crank with wisco piston and rings, with new kibble white valves and springs, all bearings in gearbox have been replaced. - new clutch with a boyesen clutch cover. - A.s.i blue radiator hose's - boyesen quick shot 3 fitted to a rebuilt Carb. -BRD exhaust -new front and rear brake rotors with new back brake pads and a front brake master cylinder. - New plastics with a monster energy pro circuit sticker kit and seat cover, also comes with a full spare kit ( same as what's on it ) -rear shock as been re oiled and gas -new front fork seals -front tyre 80% -rear tyre 70%

Attachments

• 8288e25_20 (1).jpeg
    8288e25_20 (1).jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 56525lc_20.jpeg
    56525lc_20.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 22
Good stuff lad, looks the goods, i got a soft spot for a kwakka, gotta change your signature to 4 stroker 4 lyfe!:action-smiley-033:

Looks like it'll be a fun bike, but a 2 smoke it aint :(
157939_141370165911746_5452752_n.jpg

I raced the KX250f for a couple of years. still dont think I have had a bike that has handled so well in corners.

WENT FOR A RIDE ALL I CAN SAY IS OMG!
Now you can imagine a 450, even when i first rode a 2005 RMZ 250 i was surprised at the torque and it wanted to pull me off the seat like the old KX did, id need a 4 stroke where i ride cause of the hills and trails where the old 2 banger wasnt the best uphills when band came on as the hills are not dirt but exposed rock and uneven continuously so ya cant be on the band spinning it up as she would just reach for the sky and game over haha

Latest posts

Back