Ghost Rider Dead Or Alive??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
I was looking on the internet and came across a video of ghost rider crashing and dying is he dead. for a start if he didn;t want any one to know his identaty why would he be in a race? I think ghost rider him self has throne this out their so people think hes dead so the cops will stop looking for him?? i dont know HE MAY BE DEAD NO NO NO NO!!!:eek:

heres the video judge for your self...

for starters, ghost ride wears all black... that didnt look like all back... and i doubt the person riding then would have died if he was wearing the correct gear

what makes u think thats ghostrider? and i HIGHLY dought that rider wood have even been injured badly,maybe broken bone after landin from the highside..........although the bike on the other hand gets a rough ride

I'd say not the rider, but the ghost's ride sure is D-E-D, ded!

that is just some guy on a track crashing, ghost rider is a hard core law breaker! & carnt die!

we have someone doing simalar shit on a YZF around mundaring with no helmet on! i wanta Know who he is so we can go riding!

I heard he died a few weeks ago.
Ran up the arse of a semi at 180klm. ouch!:(
Not sure if it's true will try and find something more concrete.

I heard he died a few weeks ago.
Ran up the arse of a semi at 180klm. ouch!:(
Not sure if it's true will try and find something more concrete.

yeah i heard that too...that he was coming onto a freeway and went to cut behind a truck and misjudged it and mashed himself into the back of the truck but that was ages ago that i heard it

Can't be true .....that wasn't ghostrider .
sorta looked like he bailed to me , and maybe he had a stuck throttle ....looked like it was flat out into the barrier .

But yeah Ghost Rider's had bigger offs on his pee wee .

I saw a video of ghost rider.....Damn that was some crazy shit he must have been smoking some bad ice or something cause he didnt seem to give a shit

That's how hardcore riders think! you have to if ya wana indanger lives just for one hell of a thrill!

he's smarter then that, he wouldnt be racing on a track, but it wouldnt suprise me if he ran up the arse ov a truck

its true ghost rider died ages ago. the news obviously didnt cross the ocean

i doubt that dude on that bike dies he bailed he definatley wasnt on the bike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LziLbgQ1CBA

i've been chat'n with the man & he's not happy with you guys doubt'n his abilities as a phyco rider, he tells me he made a deal with satain, he get eternal life in exchange for PM howards sole!
here's a pic of his new look
gr1db8.png

he reckons his new hair pulls the chicks big time! but they get a bit toasty after some close action.

I only thought there was one ghost rider but the one who has been in the videos in the last 3 years crashed into a bus at high speeds and died. The real ghost rider used to post on his forum so if ur really interested go to that board and see what happened

i rally do hate copy cat shit. no ghost rider is not dead. im sure when he does die. / if he does on his bike. that it will be all over the news... any ways i hate cunts making posts saying ghost rider,, ffs comone they trying to steal his thunder.

Latest posts

Back