gippsland china bike get together?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.Bmini_nut

Reaction score
seeming, that there are currently no china bike clubs in gippsland, i think it would be an awsome idea for there to be a china bike club down here :bocul:
who else lives in this area and agree's?

Just come to the Minirider Ride days. We are a club. It's just there is no where legal to ride down there, nor would it pull enough minibike riders for it to be worth it.

If you have somewhere legal for us to ride we'd happily organise a ride day down there and we have a few spare sports in our calendar this year and we are always up for something new.

Last edited:
yeah thats the hardest part, finding somewhere to ride down here.
i know of a farmer in my area who may grant us access to build a track and have some ride days

we dun have to make a new club, but i'm keen as sauce (wtf?) to do some meet up n rides....

If you guys plan something let me know and I will throw it up on the miniriders facebook page. Make sure you make a thread in the mini riders vic section! Keen as mustard(mini glee u dork) to see what you guys can do!

If you guys plan something let me know and I will throw it up on the miniriders facebook page. Make sure you make a thread in the mini riders vic section! Keen as mustard(mini glee u dork) to see what you guys can do!

damn girl, i was tryin to be cool and u just buried me 50ft under....:lol_hitting:

oh and yeh we'll bang it up for everyone to see! i need some cool kids to ride with...minis are practically my social life now and none of my 'mates' ride. so i'm keen as spaghetti....

yeh yeh, would be good to get some ppl down ere and have a pi$$ f@rt round, between us we'll see what we can do...hold on to your diapers babys, coz we're goin in!

Lets not count our chickens before they hatch but I reckon its do able and I'll go have a chat to someone that I know has some land out that way and see if I can't twist his arm enough to do it!

I sorta got 2 korny says in there!

Latest posts

Back