Gippsland Country Folk???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini-gee

Reaction score
Aye, jus wondering what us gippsland country kids have in the way of mini riding tracks/places to ride?

And those who are from gippsland-ish, i'm keen on meeting some new faces n have a holy hell of a time.... gimme a bell!

Aye, jus wondering what us gippsland country kids have in the way of mini riding tracks/places to ride?

And those who are from gippsland-ish, i'm keen on meeting some new faces n have a holy hell of a time.... gimme a bell!

hey man i was up around there last week theres mad trails around port welshpool and theres no coppers for like a hour so yeah lol if ya posted this last week i woulda had someone to ride with lol

hey man i was up around there last week theres mad trails around port welshpool and theres no coppers for like a hour so yeah lol if ya posted this last week i woulda had someone to ride with lol

lemme know if ur comin by again man!

yer man it was death as! i'll defantly give ya a bell.. its up port welshpool way so i think thats like a 100k drive at the most lol

haha i've had an account here for ages, just never posted.

when i get my bike we'll have to go and hit the ramps up out gormy way.

haha i've had an account here for ages, just never posted.

when i get my bike we'll have to go and hit the ramps up out gormy way.

lol fair enough!

yeh mate shall do, tuesday nights is the go. soon as my bikes goin i'm there...all u need is a bike??

some guy just out of maffra has a full MX track in his front yard with massive doubles I wouldn't want to try. carnage.

Latest posts

Back