girls in tassy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiffty _boytim

Reaction score
hey if there are any girls in tassy looking for other girls to ride with let me know as my gf is just getting into racing and we go riding 2 to 3 times a week and were always looking for other people to ride with
cheers tim :)

Where abouts you ride with your gf tim? Mines not confident enough for racing just yet

There's a place at epping forest ( private property ) with mx,sx track And ramp setup And was told foam pit but not sure.

A mate went out last week And said it was good so we are thinking of another trip this weekend. coming if your keen

Count me in for future rides, i'm out this weekend cause we're racing at baskerville, but other than early satty mornings i'm generally free

hey sorry havent been on all week end been riding at the tas zoo track and at my mate lockys we will all deffinatly have to make plans to go riding some were together . my gfs trying to get her riding level up so she can race just needs some more girls to ride with

Latest posts

Back