Girls section on the forum?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rach88

Reaction score
Since there is now a "Jetski" section on this website can there be a girl section? I know everyone hates FMXAUS but they have a girlie section and it seems to get more girls posting. Even if its just once in a while, it would be good way to get more girls in to the sport.

Like I'm sure dirt dolls would like it too?? Then you can all get your gfs riding and then they can come on post riding pictures and can talk rubbish about bikes in it and talk complete crap and act like we know what we are talking about away from you guys? wouldn't they be nice? ha ha

I will do absolutely anything to get more girls racing now and I think this would help... COME ON!

We could have a vote and see what people want more a girl section or a jet ski section a ha

i thought pwc section was for girls ? hahahaha jks

girls dont matter, & should be seen & not heard haha

sounds like a good idea

Nah i think accesable to all members. but maybe have a rule that only girls are alowed to start the threads but any member can reply/comment?

I vote no to this as a main forum. There are bugger all girls on here anyway and I don't see the room for it. Having 1 section were girls discuss all different topics is like a mash up forum with numerous different topics which makes things messy. Why not have a men only section then? There is just no need.

The jetski section is here for a reason. Mainly to attract more people to the site.

And to the haters, if a 215hp Jetski is for pussy's then what does riding a 6hp kids bike make you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back