Go, go, go my little Bro.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome vid! Great camera work and editing!! Your bro's a good rider, especially for his age!!

Yes he love's riding his pitie, he will have a go at anything when we go out riding. Last weekend he got halfway up this hill climb out at the quarry and stalled it. Dad told him to go back down and start again. He didn't want to, so he started from where he was and flipped it. hahahaha. Dad didn't have the camera rolling, dam it. It was so funny. I use windows movie maker, I think it's num 10. It comes with windows free. Sometimes I use power director 4.

Last edited:
Jono thats an awsome vid, im looking forward to ur next one.... whover is behind that camera has alot of potential;)

Jono thats an awesome vid, im looking forward to ur next one.... whover is behind that camera has alot of potential;)
Dad is mostly behind the camera, I do some of the editing, but dad has all the experience. I have seen Dad in some very old super8 movie's (no sound) that dad used to do back in the 80's ( I never would have believed he was ever that slim). He had an old 8mm movie camera that he used to put in his bum bag and film whenever there was something happening out on the trails. His first bike was a Dexon with the victor motor. Hahahahaha :)

mad vid.. the NEW JONO ;) tell ya bro i said his good and keep it up cause he will be a gun when his order they start from young and be a gun when there order.... so tell him i said that for me jono :) cheers mate...

is that a motovert 110?? the first ones they made right

props to your family man... i mean yor dad has excellent camera skils, you have great riding and editing skills, your bro is a lil gunner for his age and well...your mum, shes good at washing all your gear lolz:D ..........keep that sprocket spinning;)

Yeah.Go little Dude !!! A nice face plant after the jump.He didnt even get dirty after the crash WTH.!!??

LMAO Another great little Vid guys !!!!!

Great movie Jono. I went riding on the weekend. My bike was like 20x more dirty than that. I had to scrape huge chunks of mud/clay off it with a stick.
My bike is also not working now :)

Great movie Jono. I went riding on the weekend. My bike was like 20x more dirty than that. I had to scrape huge chunks of mud/clay off it with a stick.
My bike is also not working now :)

You need a pressure washer! ;)

Latest posts

Back