go pro hero 1 vs go pro hero2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATOMIKRIDER22

Reaction score
hey all my mum said to find something for my x mas prezzie so i went on ebay and looked up go pro and found this eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d two go pro 1st edition.
now there is go pro two out anyone know where the big diferances are and if its worth it to get two 1st modles or 1 hero2
any help apreciated

:beerchug: ... damo

Last edited:
Just got the GoPro Hero 2, from what i could see the V2 has a much wider angle when recording in 1080, + apparently the footage is somehow meant to be smoother too. I'll be testing it out next week, + i have some footage from the old one as well, so i'll put em side by side and reprt back :)

also here is a link comparing all 3
Product Comparison: HD HERO2 & HD HERO Cameras

hd 2 if your getting 1 and make sure you get the motor sports pack its has all the mounts

ok thanks for the links but looking at the diferances on the link i think just a hero 1 will do.
all i will be doing is videoing and a couple of pics with it and im really good at breaking things so a spare everything will be a good idea ill probably get a chest mount if i get it so i can use them both

ok thanks for the links but looking at the diferances on the link i think just a hero 1 will do.
all i will be doing is videoing and a couple of pics with it and im really good at breaking things so a spare everything will be a good idea ill probably get a chest mount if i get it so i can use them both

Here is a race i did with the HD hero, Im happy with the quality,

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KlThjg9HOJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also they are not easy to break, I went to duck for a tree limb when trail riding and forgot to get down extra low for the camera, the camera caught the limb and yanked me straight off the back of the bike, I was only using the sticky adhesive mount to and the camera never budged and case was fine, they are a pretty tuff unit i imagine it would take 1 hell of a wreck to break it.

Last edited:
someone helps us with mine? why is my footage taking soo long to load on y/tube, last 1 i did was in 1080hd and says is going to take like 130hrs?? and is only like a 4min clip
On the other settings it still took alooong time but not days? haha

Latest posts

Back