going to get a pitty again

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmanmark

Reaction score
i desided to get a pit bike again so i can have a break fomr downhilling.
i am 5'11" about 56kg and would like a reliable bike that dont fall apart ( like my on demon) that can bet jumped without bottuming out i am currently looking at a mso bike as i want a 140cc and no that they all ways have good coments about custermer service but do there bikes hold up when jumping and stuff? i am looking at the mso 140s as i dont realy wanna spend over 2 grand. i have looked at the motovert and i think one would be great but there a bit pricey( since u can get second hand crf 85 and ktms for that price). so my question will the 140s hold up for me all right with jumps and ruff stuff or will i have to spend more for a motovert?

yeh id get the mso 140 sr or pitpro 140x or even the mso sx but the sr looks alot nicer

or what about the pitster pro x4 that maylands have for $2350 i think it is

hi ,,, crf85 ,,,would be nice ,but the MSO bikes are top bikes 4 the money nice ,bike :) when i kill my DHZ ,i,ll be geting one :)

Last edited:
yeah, i got an mso 140s
appart from their great service, the bike is such a comfortable ride. its so relyable and i do jumps with it and its lands so smoothly.

i am keen on a mso but i just got a car so i will be like a mounth and a half b4 i can get one

Latest posts

Back