Good buy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donovan

Reaction score
Hi everyone I had an xr50 a few years back and was really into pit bikes and all this but I ended up losing interest. But now I want to get back into it and I'm trying to find a bike but I'm not really sure what everything's worth anymore. So far I like this one the best, but is anyone familiar with the motor on it? I think I could get him down on the price quite a bit. And the billet wheels are definitely a plus cause I was always breaking spokes on my last one. But anyways, I was gonna go check it out tomorrow and any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/3257476947.html

I'm not from America, but a $500 crf50 seems like a pretty good deal. If it was me I'd be checking them out in person though, looking for any frame or engine damage. But the $500 bike would give you alot of spare cash to go further with mods. The two bros swinger, ishock and pro tapers are neat additions. My money would be on the latter....

Latest posts

Back