good deal?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stay clear of the 3 amigo's mate, As the saying goes

"we see more bikes been taken back then taken out"

FOR ****SAKE STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

They are litteraly the biggest f**kers I have ever come accross, the customer service is the worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every bike they sell is s**t, they offer no support, they overcharge everytime, they know absolutely nothing about bikes!!!

I went there for a 420 37 tooth sprocket and the guy sells me a 41 tooth 428 sprocket!! I didnt take it ovcourse, I went behind the counter and picked out the right one.

The other time I went there for 1 foot peg, I got quoted over the phone 20 bucks or somthing and then when I get there he trys to charge me $5 extra and he said "oh I dont have the time to take the peg off the mount iill just sell ya the mount and two pegs for $60" I saidd "NO WAY!" and I got the mount, took out the pin took off the foot peg and said "THERE! that wasnt hard!" and buaght it. The guy got so pissed off!

Anyway I could go on for ever about how much a hate those bastards, my dad calls them "the three bandits", instead go to SA dirt bikes which is really close to them, that shop is a million times better, its got everything, they even sell the pitsterpro!

bahhahahahhaa i literally wet myself reading FLARRY'S first lil paragraph.. so much feeling to it :D

haha well they sound like a great bunch to deal with lol...ill take everyones advice then!
cheers guys :)

Haha, Does anyone know if theses 3 amigo's have a website? very interested in there products.

he posted it loser.. hav u not read the comments ppl been leaving hahaha

he posted it loser.. hav u not read the comments ppl been leaving hahaha

Hey thanks for the welcome mate love you to. Sorry that im new to the hole computer world, thanks for welcoming me to your fantastic site..

haha sorry dude. i dont take notice of things like that.. WELCOME BTW! you'll like it here, everyone is all freindly.. even me!:) soz bout b4

hey, i was lookin at one of their bikes a while ago, they are actually overpriced in the lower sections, a 50 off them cost hundreds more than wat u can get over here, it seems like a tottal scam and reading every1 elses comments, especially flarry's(lmao) i would STAY AWAY! plus that doesn't look like an mso, crappy engine, non tri swing are, way weaker frame, and the mso looks better

when i went looking for a bike 2 months ago, i checked there site, picked a bike, than rang them up to make sure they had it in stock, cause its a 2 hour drive for me, and suddenly the internet price was "only for first 2 bikes of that shipment" and the real price was $250 more than the listed price,

he talked pure rubbish over the phone,

just remember they are used car salesman that sell bikes aswell, that should be enough of a warning to there customer service and honestly!!!

wouldnt trust there service or product IMO!!

the service you would get from MSO or similar wouldnt even come close to 3 Amigos, and the little extra paid for MSO would well and truly be worth it in the long term,

goodluck

yeh, u gotta watch out for the used car salesmen, especially the wreckers!!! lol

Still, that looks like a bloody nice bike for the price even if they are dodgey pricks. Pretty much the same bike as MSO elite besides a few of the billet extras. But this comes with the 140 engine. Shit aftersale service? No different than any ebay seller really.

Latest posts

Back