Good Quality China Import

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Napper85

Reaction score
G'day fellas. I'm new here from Sydney and recently got a China Imported Mini With a 125 Lifan.

My mate has had one for about a year and the quality is suprising. He flogs it and nothing has broke. Only problems so far have been the cheap tires. I got 2 new tires n tubes and it's sweet.

I'll post some pics up tomorrow.

Some of the bikes ive seen on here are a joke! The forks look about as strong as a Mongoose BMX bike.

Thoughts on the Lifan 1D 3U boxes on and the Lifan Engine?

Thanx

Re

Yes, Lifans are good engines compared to some.
I personally like Loncin engines as i know people who have had there bike for a while and the engines have been very reliable.

Myself, i have a 120cc mini dirt bike.

Its about 4 months old.
So far i have bought,

New petrol tank ?10
New plastics ?30
New Graphics ?10
New gear lever ?12

I don't mind spending all this thoe because i know that the bike isn't standard and has had some good parts put on it.

yeah with the 1d 3up boxes, you will either blow 2 or 4th gear if you really thrash ya bike. always change the oil after every few rides to try & help it.

Thanx fellas.

No-Fear : I flat change every gear nearly everytime i ride it. I'll cut that out haha. My mate flogs his bike and has no problems with the gearboxes. Apparently the're the same sort of Box as a postie bike

No-Fear said:
yeah with the 1d 3up boxes, you will either blow 2 or 4th gear if you really thrash ya bike. always change the oil after every few rides to try & help it.
I would have thought same chance of stuffing gears in either type of gearbox as the actual gears in both types of gearbox are the very same, only different shift drum, which you can get for the Lifan to change to 4 up. The main complaint with 1 dn 3 up gearboxes, is hitting false neutrals which can also be fixed by modification of the the shift star. I also think the shifting problems have come from shitier motors as my Lifan 1d 3up shifts very sweetly and I give it a kaning. The big valve Lifan 125 is a great motor, if that is what you have, and as I posted in another post can be made to produce good hp easily.

no, the 1d3up is way more prone to box problems, as you now know, all the engines are comin out with the 4 up trans, thus meaning it's a much better construction in the engine.

No-Fear said:
no, the 1d3up is way more prone to box problems, as you now know, all the engines are comin out with the 4 up trans, thus meaning it's a much better construction in the engine.

Not In AUS There Not. The 4 Up Is only available to Jialing US.

Can Get Kits to change your Engines Though.

myBike.jpg
MyBikeBlue.jpg

Got it from Crazy Pocket Bikes In Taren Point, Sydney a while ago. Goes well. Got it for $1000 and had no dramas at all. Pretty Good Quality.

Posted these pics. Took em with my Mobile so they're pretty shite. The Blue plastics make it look alot better. And the stickers make it go much faster hahaha.

where are you?

G'day fellas. I'm new here from Sydney and recently got a China Imported Mini With a 125 Lifan.

My mate has had one for about a year and the quality is suprising. He flogs it and nothing has broke. Only problems so far have been the cheap tires. I got 2 new tires n tubes and it's sweet.

I'll post some pics up tomorrow.

Some of the bikes ive seen on here are a joke! The forks look about as strong as a Mongoose BMX bike.

Thoughts on the Lifan 1D 3U boxes on and the Lifan Engine?

Thanx

where abouts are you in sydney. do you sell parts too.

thanks

hi mate,

where abouts are you in sydney?
i was just woundering do you sell parts

thanks

This is a really old thread,

If your after parts we have a huge range and are located in north wollongong, pm us with what you need.

The Fused Minis Team

Latest posts

Back