Good shock that wont break the bank

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50freak

Reaction score
Hey, Im after a good shock that can be bought on ebay.com.au that will bolt straight up to my crf50. So whats out there thats decent quality import or something??

If I can't find something I'll buy the kitaco from kaos50 as I wanna ride next saturday at broadmeadows If any of you guys are keen to join me let me know...

if ur gonna buy from kaos 50's be prepared to wait a while if you order online.

Hey moto will the BS 22AR bolt straight up or will it need some work? I don't wanna take my shock out and measure the eyelets:)

both shocks will bold right up no hassle,you can also buy new springs for the shock on DHZ's ebay store like 550lbs and 800 and 1200 i think so thats handy

P.S: ill go measure my shock for you its sitting on my bence ;)

ok the stock length is 240mm so that shock will also give you a little more height and more travel and more adjustability as you know ;)

BUT! the shock eyes are only 8mm on the fastace and on the stock they look to be 10mm not 8 but i cant see that making any difference maybe just use a washer or somthing but im getting one for mine some time soon its only 2mm smaller so it wont make any diff,if it does grind abit off the bolt of just buy a new bolt ;)

or drill out the shock hole 2mm no biggie

Latest posts

Back