good tryes ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crim 87

Reaction score
hey guys will porb need a new set of tyres pretty soon just wondering whats everyone else got a few of my mate have kenda's are they any good ??

look up MSO on ebay they're selling off their tires real cheap, $60 for front and rear including tubes

bridgestone, dunlop, michilen,perelli are ya top end tyres but a bit more pricey but ya do get a better performing tyre and depending on tyre compound and the terrain your riding they will last quiet well

Kenda are just a cheapo don really offer all that much traction but the carlsbad tyre seems to last pretty well but just dont grip, millvile will grip well but wear really fast.

exactly what roost said... i HATE carlsbads... they just look good and last long ... thats all they got going for them

just bought a brand new bridgestone tyre.
goes good, would recommend it, dunno bout the kenda's i kno alot of people like em but the bridgestone is good for me.

Kenda Sucks. Hard to change them aswell, had one once and never want one again. I run Michelin front and rear on my 124 crf. And i run Dunlops front and rear on my Stocker crf. Bridgestones are also good, they had a really good 10" rear a while ago, but changed it now its more like a Shinko looking tyre. Still work well though.

Latest posts

Back