Goodbye Pitpro!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch and see, Atomik will catch on, remember a shipment of bikes takes a while to come over, they probably purchased the bulk buy before the 140cc was out HENCE THEM HAVING THE 138CC!!! *takes huge deep breath* lol. Im not sticking up for atomik but you guys talk way more shit than me and im the shit talker king, ( also trusted and proven miniriders seller lol ),
lets just say atomik were selling the 140cc pitpro.

Pitpro 140cc, 750 + POSTAGE, pretty average custermer service.
Atomik 140cc, 750 PICKUP, exelent custermer service and after purchase sales.

its pretty obvious what you'd choose :S?

Pitpro 140cc, 750 + POSTAGE, pretty average custermer service.
Atomik 140cc, 750 PICKUP, exelent custermer service and after purchase sales.

Where did you receive bad customer service from when you got your PitPro. The name of bike doesn't determine the customer service duhhhhh........ Some one selling them on Ebay may give them a bad customer service name, but if you purchase one from Maylands Performance you will experience awesome service. I think I have experienced the best sale and after sale customer service ever from Maylands Performance when I purchased my PP140.

And i thought i talked up companys, Stop with the maylands performance crap, Im talking about Ebay pitpro, the place maylands buys theres from :), its like comparing a banana to a apple, you just cant do it so stop comparing maylands performance to pitpro. Cheers.

Well if your talking about PitPro on ebay how about you specify it!

When did anyone get bad customer serivce from pitpro?? I didn't... :confused:

Yeh should of made it a bit more clear, mates had a few issues, But the thing i like about atomik, is even though the bikes are shit they replace the parts free of charge even when the bike is 2-3months old.

hey "kidafa",does one of your family members own maylands performance?

Yeh should of made it a bit more clear, mates had a few issues, But the thing i like about atomik, is even though the bikes are shit they replace the parts free of charge even when the bike is 2-3months old.

I bought my sons first bike from Atomic, It arrived with both tubes rooted, sure they said they would replace them free, as long as I sent the stuffed ones back via Aus Post (at my expense). So replacement isn't exactly free. and it wasn't even out of the box let alone 2-3 months old.
At the end of the day it doesnt matter where you get ur bikes from, whether it be off ebay or from a shop, they ALLcome from 1 of half a dozen factories in China.
As long as your happy with your supplier (retailer) all is good..

I bought my sons first bike from Atomic, It arrived with both tubes rooted, sure they said they would replace them free, as long as I sent the stuffed ones back via Aus Post (at my expense). So replacement isn't exactly free. and it wasn't even out of the box let alone 2-3 months old.
At the end of the day it doesnt matter where you get ur bikes from, whether it be off ebay or from a shop, they ALLcome from 1 of half a dozen factories in China.
As long as your happy with your supplier (retailer) all is good..

Yeh sometimes they say to send them in, But tell them to get stuffed, or just say you will and never do, eithers fine lol.

Yeh sometimes they say to send them in, But tell them to get stuffed, or just say you will and never do, eithers fine lol.

hahahaha Thats what I was gunna do but they wanted them there before they would even send the other ones out to me, So I didn't bother, Just bought new tubes.
But I like your way of thinking.

i have had no probs at all with pitpros customer service... just bought a 140 for a mate of myne using my ebay account and the bike came within 2 dys of the auction ending... bought monday..received wednesday... its all good here :D

Hi guys.
Franky,kk01 etc
Kidafa is not a Family member LOL. just a happy customer new to Pittys and its nice to hear some positive feedback from the masses,we are a small family business doing our best to give Pitty riders what they really want !!.Good prices and "Great" after sales service.Even late night after hours repairs and advice.In this "new" world the Ebay sellers seem to get maximum exposure for both the wrong and right reasons whereas us little guys have to work harder and do it right !!!Good customer feedback and kind words for a small business is a healthy sign and makes us feel it is all worth the effort!!

Cheers Brian

without spending millions on marketing, word of mouth is the best way the little guy can get his business off the ground and make it profitable.

There are to many ebay sellers now turning into big businesses just by selling huge volumes of stock, most not even good quality. and they don't even have an interest in the industry, Just the DOLLAR.
I just called a company in Melbourne that sell on ebay and I couldn't understand the girl that answered the phone. I got put through to a guy and he couldn't even tell me if they had the part I was after in stock or not.

Are these the type of ppl we should be buying our bikes and parts from? I think not!!!!!!
I think I speak for most ppl when I say we need more local business ( the little guy) doing well, so we as consumers can get what we need (want) from someone who gives a shit.
So if there is a little guy out there going above and beyond to make you happy, give him a rap.. maybe some one else could enjoy the same experience.

well said pegleg... and i agree 100 %... my local motoshop only deals with big bikes... therefore that forces me to travel into the city whenever i can find time between school and work just to buy some parts for my bike,and even then they dont stock all the necessary parts im after....so on afew occasions i have gone back to ebay..

Latest posts

Back