goodna/redbank coal flats?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_

Reaction score
aint been on here for ages been workin my arse off payin for cars and all that... a guy at my work showed me a short video on his phone of coal flats out near goodna/redbank... it seems to be a huge flat are with acouple hiils and what not he said he had seen mini bikes out there the day he went there... i was wondering if anyone has heard of this place and can tell me where it is as the guy has since left my work and i have no way of contatcing him...

cheers
tim

Used to ride out there a few years back till the boys in blue did a huge blitz out there. Don't know what it is like now. there are also the blue and green lakes to ride around. I think as the area gets more homes in the area it'll be harder to ride out there. If you do get out there let us know how you get on .. :)

old thread i know.. but if its a legal place to ride im sure some brsbane lads would help out in exchange for a place to ride....

Latest posts

Back