GoPro montage

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomik boy

Reaction score
Hey fellas. Here's a video of what I've been up to...
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k6Bb4QNvK1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh and if you saw the kids on the mini bikes at the Ipswich festival today, that was me :)

Last edited:
Good vid...
Which guy are you?

new advert for go pro and how bloody durable it is?

seeing them kids out there havin a blast just makes me wish i had a place to do **** like that when i was young. some people never get to play around on a piece of land like that. should be mandatory in australia

I just haven't got around to figuring when we can do the ride day. I got my birthday coming up and I have plans and then I've got the skills day but if I figure out when and how to go about it, i will get back to you guys. It'll be an easy thing to talk to Andrew about but my grandpa will be a little harder to convince, he won't even let me go shooting with a qualified dude on our land because "the person without the gun always gets killed" and guess what? No one got killed?? He's a little anal when it comes to letting other strangers ride on the property but if you guys are right to sign your lives away he maybe ok with it.
James

As always guys, plz subscribe and inbox me with your YouTube username and I'll return the favor and subscribe to you. And what video do you want to make/ upload next?

Unless your vid has got a pic of boobs in it, your views are going to be low..... :)

Latest posts

Back