Got my MSO Elite

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thrill seeker

Reaction score
Got my MSO Elite yesterday, it's the trickest bike you'll get for the bucks by far. Put it together last night and went for a ride today. One word AWSOME!!! sorry two words f****ng AWSOME :D the suspension is brilliant, it handles like a big bike and it goes like mad. I'll keep everyone posted once i have more time on it.

cool i wanna get the mso pro...
post some pics and tell us how it goes....

Hope this works.

corner.jpg

I'll try to pinch my sisters digi camera on the weekend and get some more.

yellow and red blob on a shinny black bike :)

Good to see your out having fun, some of the guys might want close ups of the bike in all its glorry

yellow and red blob on a shinny black bike :)

Good to see your out having fun, some of the guys might want close ups of the bike in all its glorry

yellow & red blob. Man i might have to start workin out :D

Heres some more pics of my beast. I would have had some riding but the "clown" taking the photos couldn't get a moving bike in frame.

mytoy3.jpg

mytoy2.jpg

mytoy.jpg

Still as happy as i was when i first rode it too :)

yeah except for the pro tapers. I put them on there but i think i'm gonna put the standard ones back on cause i like the bend better. It's just an awsome bike for the price. Can't get the smile of my dial :)

Looks sick mate, How much did she set ya back? Wish my bike came with nice set of gear like that. What wheel setup do you have? My wheels/tyres look like a pushbikes compared too yours lol

Cost just over $2G. Have a look at their website www.motospeed.com.au (look for the MSO Elite). It runs a 14" front wheel with Kenda Carlsbad and a 12" rear with carlsbad. It rides as good as it looks to :)

Is the MSO brand different from the others I see on Ebay?

most of these bikes seem identical . Same engines etc even the pics are identical in some.
I get the feeling they are all bought from the same factory in China and just rebranded depending on who is buying.
This is just an observation as I am trying to buy a bike for my son after his brand new Honda 85 was knocked off. Can't really afford another $3k+

One of the ebay sellers tells me the main diff in the the 3 diff models he sells is is the frame and its strength.? Does this sound right?

The engine on his is called a Ducar & I notice the engine on the MSO is the same as that sold by one of the ebay sellers

Greg

Last edited:
Hi grego, if you want to know anything about our bikes we are happy to help you out. Just send us an email [email protected]

Some of the bikes on eBay look similar to ours but generally they are cheaply built using lower quality components. We have tried to build ours using the better quality components whilst still keeping them affordable. I know there are more than a few people on the forum now who will vouch for our bikes. Hope that helps and if you want to know anything just contact us and we'll be happy to talk to you or anyone else that wants to know about our bikes.

ride safe

Ken & Linda

Guys just got my MSO Elite today it f@#$ing awesome.Got al lthe fruit on it and its nice 138cc motor goes like the clappers.

Damo

Latest posts

Back