Got My New Shock!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazza

Reaction score
Hey i got my new shock today it's a fastace RS-66-RC paid $190 for it beacuse i snapped my old stock one (The same shock in the dhz 140) and i F@#KIN love it , it's soooooooooo much better than my old shock it's not funny. it's really smooth and has so many adjustment feelins to it . you can make it relly really soft or rock hard it's great. :D :D :D

proly not thread worthy but im happy for ya
makes a differace hey

wait till ya get a decent front end for it then y can even stear them suckers

hey snitch i wanna fast ace shock but what one is the best for me bike like so it dont lower it and all that what it called like RS-66-RC whats the one i want called thanks matey

they are actually BS-66-RC and yes they are great

i snaped my shock the other day, lucky i got a spare bike so its back running but im gunna invest in a new one soon

When u say snapped ur shock, what part actually snaps? The shaft on them looks pretty decent!
From jumping I take it?

if your talking to me about my snaped shock , it snaped on the top part where the bolt goes through to bolt on the frame. And yes it was jumps a decent one , lol i went up our 2m high step down 3 quarter pinned in 3rd i landed 3m away from the landing from a really hard drop and it just snapped and bent up. lol too big of a flat landing for a stock china if you ask me.

Last edited:
and if it was to me mine snapped the exact same spot from jumping also

if your talking to me about my snaped shock , it snaped on the top part where the bolt goes through to bolt on the frame. And yes it was jumps a decent one , lol i went up our 2m high step up 3 quarter pinned in 3rd i landed 3m away from the landing from a really hard drop and it just snapped and bent up. lol too big of a flat landing for a stock china if you ask me.

Lol, mate thats bullshit thoughs stock shocks cant take anywhere near that hight, i sence ze bullshit teh mate.

Lol, mate thats bullshit thoughs stock shocks cant take anywhere near that hight, i sence ze bullshit teh mate.

Yer i no they can't take any where near that height , thats exactly why the shock snapped ,lol

Latest posts

Back