Got my parts, wish it was friday !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

140_addict

Reaction score
Well today i got the 90 deg throttle cable and the rimlock from T Bolt and the rimlock appears rather....small.... lol

Hopefully it will fit and help me to stop poppin my tubes !!!!!

As for the wish it was friday.... all my buddies are workin and cant ride yet =(

soooo im off to the garage to attach my shiny new throttle cable and test it out...

IMG00407.jpg

When we cant ride becasue of parts... or rained way too much.... we get crazy ideas...

Like.... TRANSOM MOUNT TROLLING MOTOR + CANOE !!!!

IMG00212.jpg

SCREW PADDLING... we ride hard enough on the bikes .... LOL

anywho I'll get back to yah guys on the rimlock... hope all goes well for you guys today =)

that looks like one bloody old minn kota............

that XL 70 we put the 125 on was old too !! lol 1970 era XL 70

and that is an ancient 28lb thrust minn kota.... still runs hard with new clamps and good batt =D oldskool for the win :thumbup:

Good to see you got your parts. The rimlock will fit because it only needs to sit over the inner edge of the tyre where its not very wide so its not a big item. Are you getting a shop to fit it for you with a new tube?

Good to see you got your parts. The rimlock will fit because it only needs to sit over the inner edge of the tyre where its not very wide so its not a big item. Are you getting a shop to fit it for you with a new tube?

yep, im having Lincoln Cycle & ATV fit the rimlock with a new tube... was gonna do a new rear tire too but mine still has plenty of life.... should be ready to ride tomorrow =)

Latest posts

Back