Got New bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i must have got my convertions incorrect, i thought 180cm was 6ft...
yellow proX, mi dad's dad DID play, and was drafted to richmond back when it was vfl but got drafted to to war and could never play agn as he caught a desease, malaria or what ever you get from like mozzies....
unit mx, LOL mi dad isn't an afl player, lol, he works with computers, lol

im out
cya

Pascal for some reason whenever I read one of your posts, its just irritates me.. Stop saying "mi" and stop doing this :

"lol, well i like, lol umm lol i dont know what to say lol , too many lols in this one sentence lol , i should maybe stop typing lol every 5 words lol"

Pascal for some reason whenever I read one of your posts, its just irritates me.. Stop saying "mi" and stop doing this :

"lol, well i like, lol umm lol i dont know what to say lol , too many lols in this one sentence lol , i should maybe stop typing lol every 5 words lol"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL

I think i am about 182cm and that's 6ft so i think your right there.

Flarry was it you that did the wheelie in your vid?

Flarry was it you that did the wheelie in your vid?

Nah it was my mate who's the best rider I know, on his thumpstar pro, I can do wheelies like that on his bike though, its good for wheelies. Im the blue rider haha.

ah yeh, cheers. i thoght that 30cm = 1 ft...

Ben, yes that is a very over used phrase for me....

hey, any1 got any ideas for mods?? i reckon im gonna get sobe graphix, tapers, taper grips and some other things...

the 140s is popular, post ur opinions of them in this thread (ppl that OWN the 140s, not the ppl with just an opinion)......
cheers
Pascal

k,
well..its called an mso140s
it is $1,595 but contact mso and if you say you're with miniriders they'll give you a good deal.
you can't go wrong mate, adjustable suspension, 140 engine, quality parts and most of all, very good service from Ken and Linda.
MSO Motocycles - Home
best way to contact:
EMAIL: [email protected]
CALL: 0413 927 155
cheers

DO NOT GET SOBE GRAPHICS.

Look to anyone that already has them like Pitmaster that's fine but anyone else please no just about every bike you see getting SOBE grpahics put on.

So something original and look pascal i think the 140s stickers are fine don't go mucking with the bike yet.

You can really tell your age when the 1st thing you do is talk about all the "cool mods" your gonna do to it when you can.

My advice is just ride the bike and if something breaks then fix it and if your not happy with something then change it. If you want more performance then add something to do just that.

It's not exactly a "mod" bike like a genuine CRF50 so let it be and get out and have fun riding the thing.

hey,
i just received my 140s today from mso,
i set it up in my room!
started it up 2daii,, n ill tell ya what,, the bike is awsome!
itz me first pitt bike so i was fideling around with it a bit neer the start, i still gotta adjust the clutch, bars and brakes!
goin 2 get sum rim locks on the week end,
i took a vid, itz not much butz itz her first fire, ill post it on you tube laterz so yaz can get a better look at sum,, (i noticed theirz no 140s on you tube)
i got some pretty sick pikz aswell!
if any1 has any advice 4 me ,, juz give us a yell!
the bike is worth every cent!
best bank 4 your buk, i rekon!
anywaiiz ill post a new thread when i got more reviewz!
cheerz 2 yaz all,,
Ryan!

when you say they can do me a good deal how much of a good deal do you mean? i only have a grand to spend and postage has to be included with that! :(

well, i got mine for 1,200, and 1,270 with postage, save the extram i saw ur thread on a pp140...LOL

dude..the mso has much better forks, much better shock, better parts and the service is wonderful. i would save for a while and get that...easily worth it!

yeah i emailed them today they said 1200 but even bigger problem is i live in tassie so im paying around another 200 for postage :mad:

i have a 140 :) pretty good i got mine 800 from me naighbour he baught it brand new like 1-2 weeks before and put tapers race cdi 1/4 throttle white plastics sticker kit and.... some other essentials and he only rode it like 3 times and at me house to so it was in brand new nick for 800$ :p

Latest posts

Back