Got Pets?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice thump! i still have a few on my peacocks left! but most have gone missing..

i don't have any pics but i have 2 cats one is an enormous 8.5kg hes a possum basher lol and another 1 that follows me around my property like a dog will jump up on ya shoulder just for a pat and will even come for a spin on the pitty doesnt worry her one bit shes so cool

WELL I HADE 4 SNAKES BUT I ONLY HAVE 1 NOW HEAR IS A PIC OF MY OLD 1 SHE WAS A STIMPSON PYTHON

07012008322.jpg

maltese cross bejionfrieze and a maltese cross shitzu

Attachments

• pups.jpg
    pups.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 11
Here's my kids.:D

White one is a Maremma-Abruzzese Sheepdog named Luca.
Fawn one with black face is a Kangal named Lenny.
And the crazy cat named Orlando.

2008-12-04_14-50-52_04122008364.jpg

2008-12-04_14-52-24_04122008365.jpg

2008-12-19_14-54-40_19122008480-1.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IS AWSOME~!!!!!! hey there big buddy!, sorry bout drawing on your pup but I just love the stance.. that looks CRAZY! what was he focused on!???

awsome.jpg

Dude Thats a nice bullmastiff there one hell of good dog

These are my two pups left one's only 8 weeks old and sargent on the rights 6 months old

05082007.jpg

IMGP0007.jpg

Last edited:
Heres My Ringneck parakeet.

Shes name is Romeo.. Because when we bought it we thought it was a boy, but after 3 years it will grow a ring around its neck is its a boy and its been 4 years and no ring. So its a girl names Romeo.

Shes looking very Confused..
PC190100.jpg

PC190101.jpg

PC190104.jpg

ill try get um sum pics of myn i got half a zoo in my house atm hahaha i got a rat a turtle a lorikeet 2 9 and a half foot carpet pythons 2 7 foot diamond pythons and a baby diamond python 2 cats 2 purebred english staffys sum fish and a lil crab that shouldnt be there hhaah vprob take me like 100 years to get all them fotos

sswwwwweeeeeeeetttt love those dogs man

Would highly recommend them to anyone. Great around kids and can be trained so well and easily. He refuses to fetch even though he knows how!! He just looks at me as if to say "WTF would I do that??"!!lol. He just prefers to wrestle with me. The only 1 pitfall is the MASSIVE amount of hair they shed. It's ridiculous. My car has never been the same even after brushing twice daily. It's worth it though.

I'm actually going to breed him just because of how good his pedigree is. So might have a few for sale in the not to near future!! :p

Latest posts

Back