Got the bike.. with a few surprises..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
Well, I got delivered the bike but only with a few surprises that I did not like.

A few problems more than surprises.

First off, the first start up the air filter started to smoke so I turnt off the engine and wait for the smoke to leave. Started back up and it started again.

After a few more kicks, it's not smoking but now I've found a fuel leakage coming from underneath the choke. I've got the companys workshop coming around to take a look in an hour. Any of this normal?

Thank you.

Problem has been solved, thanks to my genius brains.

NewImage8.jpg

NewImage9.jpg

Still uploading..

Last edited:
After a few more kicks, it's not smoking but now I've found a fuel leakage coming from underneath the choke. I've got the companys workshop coming around to take a look in an hour. Any of this normal?

No way, that is not normal coz down here bike sellers wont come to you to check out the problem :eek:

Before the dude even got here I got it fixed.

Air filter was smoking because it's got a bit wet. Shit air filter! :mad:

The fuel problem was because there was a slit in the fuel line so there was a bit of excess piping so I cut off the slit and just re-connected it to the carby.

All fixed and sorted. Runs like a bitch on steroids.

Post up some pictures in a sec.

Nice bike. You went nuts with the pictures. I'll take it as you're excited.

Bike look good, but not happy with the rear brake lever, thats something i would be changing, i bet it bends easy

Latest posts

Back