GPX front forks ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
are the gpx front forks good or shit.
or what fastace be way better then the gpx forks.
anyone know

ive been wondering the same thing , they come stock on the pisterpro dont they? they would probly be decent...
but if you dont get any feedback id go with the fastace forks there real good forks.

gpx

yer im pretty sure.there is a pair of gpx forks on ebay and i can get them for 280 dude doing me a deal but i dont know if they are any good.
but then i was looking at fatsace ones cause they a good fork but yer just didnt know ay.
what you think be better
the fastace AS-02 or the AS-03 forks.

As-02 would be , i got as-01 and they supose to be the best out of the fastace forks but there isnt many of them around. on ebay anyways

yer as-02s if you can find a cheap set.

They look just like the mazzocchi replicas which I have heard good things about. They are sold under a few different names such as Weston and GPX.
Heres a few links and pics
FRONT FORKS KIT

SUSPENSION MARZOCCHI REP PIT BIKE DIRT - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 30-Jul-08 20:48:53 AEST)

2-415-1.jpg

Last edited:
forks

ohk. yer. il prob just get the AS-02 fastace forks ay.
i can get a pair for around $380.00 bucks.

FASTACE AS02 650MM ADJUSTABLE USD FORKS CRF PIT BIKE
Complete Kit inclu Front Brake Kit,15mm Axle,Wave Disc

what you think good deal / price.

yer that seems alright i guess , its good it comes with front brakes to suit them , mine didnt lol , but yer if you wana spend that much on forks go for it i dobt you will regret it.

forks

ohk yer. if i had the money i would like to buy a pair of speed forks $1000 bucks though to much for me.
yer im building bike from ground up like a mini crf50 bike. but yer i dont want shit parts you know.
well thanks for your help man.

also what you reckon about this frame.

Super light & super strong! This frame comes standard on the 2007 PitPro range and features the following: -Manufactured from Chromolly -Frame is longer than stock -Cradle mount setup $200 but i can get it for $140

you think it will be an alright one to use.

what motor do you have man , just wondering. cheers
was thinking of getting lifan big bore 150cc.

ohk. yer. il prob just get the AS-02 fastace forks ay.
i can get a pair for around $380.00 bucks.

FASTACE AS02 650MM ADJUSTABLE USD FORKS CRF PIT BIKE
Complete Kit inclu Front Brake Kit,15mm Axle,Wave Disc

what you think good deal / price.

AS02 should be more like $300 posted. As for a frame, the twin tube trellis frames are tuff as and they range in price (on ebay) from $30-$100

As for the motor u cant go wrong with the 150cc Lifan

Last edited:
DHZ use to put as-02's up for $300 and you could usually bid on them and noone ever got outbid... but havnt seen them that cheap for a while... i got my as-01's for 340 posted so that was a bargain i thaught.

yer the twintube wont break unless your breaking world records and stuff :p but if you want a mini with 10-12 wheels i would get something smaller , but for 12-12/14 wheels there great frames.

ive got a lifan 140 pretty good engine , also got a old 110cc engine wich goes hard for wat it is , and i just baught another bike with a worked 140 so cant wait to see how it goes !

but yer id go with the lifan 150 for a good allround engine from what ive heard.

forks

DHZ use to put as-02's up for $300 and you could usually bid on them and noone ever got outbid... but havnt seen them that cheap for a while... i got my as-01's for 340 posted so that was a bargain i thaught.

yer the twintube wont break unless your breaking world records and stuff :p but if you want a mini with 10-12 wheels i would get something smaller , but for 12-12/14 wheels there great frames.

ive got a lifan 140 pretty good engine , also got a old 110cc engine wich goes hard for wat it is , and i just baught another bike with a worked 140 so cant wait to see how it goes !

but yer id go with the lifan 150 for a good allround engine from what ive heard.

hey man , yer dhz is giving me a pair for $380.00 and a lifan 150cc engine for $450.00 and yer 50 bucks postage.
was going to get one of his frames but i dont like the style , so im getting this frame , check it out and tell me what you think.

PitPro Dirt Bikes Mini Mid Sized Pit Bikes - 110cc - 125RR - 140 - 140XR - 150XR - 250

hit us back cheers.

Latest posts

Back