Gpx moto sx black lable fork ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dylza85

Reaction score
just after some feedback on the GPX MOTO SX BLACK LABLE FORKS i am going to get some tomorrow for my pitpro and thought someone could help me out b4 i get them i dont want to buy if there crap

can you post up a link of them?
I'm running GPX forks on my 140, 735mm total length...
i've been very happy with their performance and quality for the price. had them for a year, they havent started leaking, and while it doesnt get hammered over 50ft ramp gaps, i am a bit of a fat bastard, and they have held up very well so far...
assuming they are the same you are after, of course...
the other thing to consider, is the length of fork you have already... if you have 635 or 660mm forks, the 735mm GPX's will be too long, and you will end up with a chopper...
The GPX's are for midsize bikes..

i have the GPX forks you are referring to, they look great but i havnt ridden them yet. they feel alot like they have no oil in them, even though DHZ claim they do. ill have to take a look inside

hey dylza85 was it you that won the auction for $300? I was gonna bid on that but missed it by 30seconds :(

do these forks have adjustable compression & rebound on both legs or compression on one side and rebound on the other?

hey dylza85 was it you that won the auction for $300? I was gonna bid on that but missed it by 30seconds :(

do these forks have adjustable compression & rebound on both legs or compression on one side and rebound on the other?

nah i brought mine from city motorbikes in ferntree gully for 400 they have adjustable rebound and compression on both legs the rebound on top and compression underneath took them for a test run yesterday i am impessed:D

Latest posts

Back