grahpics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woggy has a sick set from the states about 220 I think ... his bike is in FOTM

tell them its ttr110 templates with crf70 front guard and number plate.. But then get shocked with the price they give you.

or go straight to Magiksc in Usa , he knows exactly what your talking about when you mention Lxr . he designed the Original lxr graphics.

And with him you will get swing arm stickers to suit lxr swinger and for like $22 extra? you can get oil cooler cover stickers like what i have.

tell them its ttr110 templates with crf70 front guard and number plate.. But then get shocked with the price they give you.

or go straight to Magiksc in Usa , he knows exactly what your talking about when you mention Lxr . he designed the Original lxr graphics.

And with him you will get swing arm stickers to suit lxr swinger and for like $22 extra? you can get oil cooler cover stickers like what i have.

yeah, i have tried emailing him aswell but no reply, whats his email, better make sure i got the right one.

Latest posts

Back