graphics help?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needapitty

Reaction score
hey just picked up a pit pro 110 for the other half
so she want some new graphics as the standard ones just arnt doing it for her

so my question is what style graphics kit fits an 07 pit pro110. also where in brisbane would i buy them or should i just buy them online ifso whats the best online store to buy from.
thanks for any help

josh.

crf50 style plastics / graphics mate, and small wheels deals lawnton. not sure what there shop price is (probly very similer) but on there ebay they are 30 bucks. bargain

northgate mate.

yeh i dont think small wheel deals have to many to pic from and she wants pink graphics so i might check mx imports if they have s*** loads to pic from as she's picky thanks fmx_22

Hey mate

are you after pitpro graphics or other crf50 style graphics?

Carlton

Sorry mate I meant do you want crf50 stickers with the pitpro design or other crf50 graphic designs?

Yeah mate... the stickers are crf50 style and the Pitpro 110cc uses crf50 plastics so it will be a perfect fit.

If you do end up going these stickers chuck up some piccies if u get the chance cuz Id be interested to see what they look like on a bike...

Regrads
Carlton

Yeah mate... the stickers are crf50 style and the Pitpro 110cc uses crf50 plastics so it will be a perfect fit.

If you do end up going these stickers chuck up some piccies if u get the chance cuz Id be interested to see what they look like on a bike...

Regrads
Carlton

no worries carlts im sure she will like that fox set i think it will look sweet myself. i will throw up a pic when there on so you can see what it looks like on the bike.

thanks for the help mate.

hey i have 2009 pitpro 150cc with crf style plastics..it has a klx 110 style front number plate. my question is... what kind of graphics will fit on here??

Latest posts

Back