Graphics kit "DESIGNER" website....Pretty SIKK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well my mate (PIMP50 on here) on msn found this website which you design your own graphics for many different bikes and years,it is very very hard to get used to but once u get the hang of it it gets better and there is wuite alot of things you can do on there well here's the site and enjoy

PS: post up pics of ya designs if u can...;)

http://www.elusev.com/products/step2.asp

OMG what the hell
I registered and it wont even let me make a design that sucks

im fair good at it, tell me what you want and ill try and make something for you and what bike you got

no1 laugh LOL it was my first try on doing that designing lol

customdesign.jpg

how do you get all the different decals (redbull, fmf, skin...) i can only put on the stocko ones.

wen u see all teh thingos like the bits that cum up as grefix and stuff click on tehn and u can scroll tehm downa nd there are alot more things it takes a while 2 figure it all out but tis fair sik wen u get the hang ov it

soz for all the crapy typen i couldnt b botherd typing it all good lol

Translation for people having trouble...lol

when u see all the things like the bits that come up as graffix and stuff click on them and u can scroll them down and there are alot more things it takes awhile 2 figure it all out but is fair sik when u get the hang of it...

soz for all the cray typing i couldnt b bothered typing it all god lol

Last edited by a moderator:
nice Site...but everything needs forever to load up...that annoing!!

Gaaaaah Who Eva Keeps Goin And Looking At Mine And Changing Them Stop It Its F***ing Anyoing There There To Look At Not Change If U Want Ur Own Make Them Dont F*** Mine Up!!!!!!!!!! UR A FUKN A$$HOLE NOW I HAV TO FULLY REDO MY KLX GRAFIX

Last edited:
oooh..cry us a river...lol

get f***ed i dont want my grafix all messd around with coz im atctualy getting them made and it took em all night to get them how i want them and i dont feel like re making grafix coz some tool is to lazy 2 make their own, it might seem like im having a sook but im just f***ed off

you should put more effort in your writing skills...! no offense

you should put more effort in your writing skills...! no offense

i typed it quick becuase i was in a lazy mood....... f*** i really dont like this site, since when do you need perfect spelling to post on a MINIBIKE forum not an english laguage forum

i typed it quick becuase i was in a lazy mood....... f*** i really dont like this site, since when do you need perfect spelling to post on a MINIBIKE forum not an english laguage forum
Oh...forgive me ..Iam from Portugal ...I don´t know how to read "lazy" only english !:p

well my mate (PIMP50 on here) on msn found this website which you design your own graphics for many different bikes and years,it is very very hard to get used to but once u get the hang of it it gets better and there is wuite alot of things you can do on there well here's the site and enjoy

PS: post up pics of ya designs if u can...;)

http://www.elusev.com/products/step2.asp

Hay!!! i show'd him that graphic making website... Kids these days geeze lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back