graphics/sticker kits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longmmit

Reaction score
gday guys,
jus wondering where i could get some sick sticker kits for a pit boss?
and also approx how much they would cost,
thanx

so a crf50 kit from a honda dealer would fit straight on a pit bike?
do they have awesome kits at a honda dealer, or would they just have the standard honda 1's?

you dont have to go to honda shop just go to like a motor bike accessories shop and say can i have a look at your crf-50 stickerkits

thats right any Good accessorie dealer will be able to help you, most honda dealers are a rip for those kind of parts...

i dont no of any accessories shop in canberra. u got n e idea?

try the yellow page's they come free to your door once a year! & have a listing of all the shops in your state.

Just use an online shop, they all have graphics kits...

hey,
i got a sticker kit. how do ya get the sticky crap off the plastics when u take the old stickers off?

try some sorta solvent like metho or acetone (nail polish remover) - dont spill any on ya paintwork though

Use truckwash or lots of soap in a bucket of hot water and scrub them.

i used minearal turps but be careful with it

yeh metho is pretty sweet for getting that sticky shit of.... what sticker kit did ya get ?

hey,
i got a red baron sticker kit. looks pretty good. was pretty hard to get on, and didnt work the best, but its gona hav to do i guess.

The best way to get that residue from previous stickers off is "DD eucalyptus" oil,
only $2 from any supermarket or chemist. It sounds weird but it works better than anything else u will try, and won't harm ur paint...
Just watch out for Koala's chasing you through the bush..

Yeah I really wanna know, is hard to get the sticker kit on? Im getting a red baron kit and Im hell scared I'll screw up.

yes you proberly will..... LOL

nah just tak your time & try your hardest to get it lined up first time.

i fold down a piece of the end & start at the front of the shroud & do bit by bit so there is no air bubbles, they are the worst...

Should I take the plastics off when I put the graphics on?

Latest posts

Back