grass drifting?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad.R

Reaction score
i'm thinking about putting a motard tyre on the rear wheel and keeping the dirt tyre on the front and taking it out to a grassy paddock and having a bit of a drift session. just wondering whether anyone has done it before and whether it works, and also is it worth it?

personly it would be bit stupid to stuff around with changing tyres an crap just for that but if thats what shoots ya bullet no ones there to stop ya

Ignore them all - sounds like a bunch of fun, do it get some footage and share! wet the grass a bit and even more fun, see how fast you can do it .

^^^^

lol he just wants to see ya crash lol well SO DO I but hey it probly would be pretty fun mate get a vid and put it up for us if it looks good i might give it ago

tina has some video on her fone of my and ant drifting on f&r tard tyres
word of advice:DONT WET THE GRASS it will send u into an uncontrollable spin :)

uif u really wanna do it. buy a spare tyre not a motard, big knobby burn the crap out of ur one on the rear at the moment. so its basicaly slick all ends.. and then take it on the grass and let me know how u go

traction is what will make you drift sideways
just find a big mud patch and drift away
good luck

Well drift away but you aint gonna come out of it clean or un hurt i can tell ya that..

Have fun..

See ya at da hospital XD

Latest posts

Back