Grasstrack

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixeven

Reaction score
Hey boys, How good was the grasstrack? It was awesome as usual.how did the rest of you guys go. I won the pro 12 class and a few of my other guys got places in amatuer classes.

I have next to no idea what your talking about.
I posted on here just to tell you that

Well done sixeven! Did ya's get a good showing? Couldn't make it this year so post pics for us if ya got any. Weather was sweet too.

Not as good as years gone by but the racing was as good as ever and the track was pretty good too. well done mini mulisha for 2nd. Matty Muir took a bunch of pics and I'll get him to post up soon.

Yeah I was down there in 12" Am clucth end up about somewhere in the middle, I was happy as that was still only my second race! So just means more practice and get quicker for the next one!
Seen you cut a few corners there boxy hehehe

people still race? LOL

nar good work every1!

one day i'll have a 88cc racer

hey sixeven or ne1 who went do u no if corey sevenevich (wateva it is) went in and if so howd he go well done 2 all tha boys that went in it coodnt make it coz i wanted 2 see it real bad so yer

Yeh i was there filming it for our next dvd, i couldnt see corey cause he was too quick so im assuming he won. And yeh it was good racing between Timmo and Boxy

LOL we have that over here, last time a could'nt be bothered taking the slick off so a raced with it on, was kinda good coz i could hell slide the korners, so now i never run a dirt tyre on the back

Latest posts

Back