Great Way To Start The YEAR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
Ok this is how it is going to happen ,Ducar and mso125 just copped a 2 day ban for flaming and swearing .This how we shall deal with such post's
NO more WARNING'S .

2days was my start point if i see it you get banned for 2 days ,If you decide to come back and continue ,2 weeks is the next,and so on

so play fair refrain from u no what and have fun

This is great to see, I run a forum much larger than this and have learnt unless you show some authority people will walk right over you.

Slightly unrelated but I have seen recently a number of threads where certain members have taken threads completely off topic, frustrating to say the least.

If you see something untoward hit the '!' button, mods can't catch everything so every little bit of help we can give makes this place better than what it already is.

Good Job Snitchy

Yeah Bruz same.:cool:

This will be inforced ..... so ya know where the line is

funny-stealth-fighter-plane.jpg

DON'T CROSS IT

If ya do......

funny14qr.jpg

The crew have been tryin to sort the swearin for a while.... and have been largely ignored by some members ....

that was last year. :cool:

cheers boys we need back up on this Mods if u see it deleate it and ban it
no questions asked

totaly agree with ya there snitchy ,i have kids that get on this site and read the posts ,
personally i think it should be longer than 2 days thou ,
either way it might discourage them to not use there bad language on the forum
now if you can only get them to talk and spell properly that would be good too ,lol:)

Latest posts

Back