grip review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alot of people like protaper pillowtop grips but they are a bit chunky so if you have small hands try some other pro taper grips

Ive only ever run Pro Taper pillow tops and they are great wouldnt mind trying something else but they are good grips

I have both tried the Death grips and the Protaper half waffle.

Pros: Death grips- Really comfortable.
Cons: Death grips- Bad for people with small hand (there a pretty thick grip).

Pros: Protapers- Grippy as.
Cons: Pretty thin grips, bad for long period riding.

I guess with this thread people opinons are going to be different because everyones hands are different, but heres mine.

Cheers Jono

EDIT: Oh i orded some Protaper Synergy grips, it will be interesting how they stack up to the others.

Last edited:
Well after a week of having them i was quite suprised at how small they feel in the hand .
both the kids say they can grip the bars better on the bike and quad
i am going to get the pillow tops now and give them a try

Oh and whoever gave me the bad rep point with the comment fail but didnt have the balls to leave a name nice one tough guy

i really like the soft TAG grips, ive tried alot different grips and found them to be the best:grinning-smiley-003

pro taper pillow tips, soft but still really long wearing.

or i also use renthal kevlar. really good feel on the bar. and kevlar, so long wearing.

Oh and whoever gave me the bad rep point with the comment fail but didnt have the balls to leave a name nice one tough guy

yeah ive had a fail neg rep the other day with no name there is some little pussies that hang around this site

and ill probally get another one for this post lol

Latest posts

Back