gripper seat material whats it called

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z50kid

Reaction score
ive heard it cost only like 20 bucks a sqre m at fabrics shops so does anyone no the name of the material

No don't say wet suit material as wet suit material is total different, sorry Daniel.
just simply ask for GRIPPER seat material for motor bikes or jet skis.
You will get a better price if you go to a auto trimmer. I got a meter GRIPPER for a jet ski as it is water proof for $33. It was a 1 m x 1.7 m, enough for 4-5 seats.
It is cheaper for the non water proof stuff but it is a bit stiffer and a bit harder to stretch and fit over your foam seat.

i thought it was wet suit material all well

wetsuit material is neoprene, which if thats all you could get than it would work ok i guess,

but gripper seat covering is so much better, and pretty much any uphosterer has it in stock on the roll!

wetsuit material is neoprene, which if thats all you could get than it would work ok i guess,

but gripper seat covering is so much better, and pretty much any uphosterer has it in stock on the roll!

If you used neoprene as a seat covering it wouldn't wear to well, but would be nice on the butt though.
Also if you got it wet and didn't leave the thing to dry in the sun for day, every time you got on it you would get a wet arse as it holds water very well.

Latest posts

Back