GROUP BUY: Tyre warmers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringo

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
I contacted Sportbike Tyre warmers and for them to manufacture the first ever set of 12" warmers is pretty expensive i.e. $770.oo (pair) but if I can get 5 guys who want them $600.oo and 10 guys 500.oo.

So over to you lot, are you interested in a group buy?

Sportsbike for Motorcycle Tyre Warmers, Tire Warmers, Marchesini wheels, Ducati air filters, DZUS fasteners, Radiator mesh screens, Scorpion generators and Ducati parts. We supply direct to customers or to Dealers and Distributors Worldwide.

I would heave thought you could buy these? Ive seen a lot of Mini Motard images with tyre warmers on them.

Ive got a few mates over in the UK, i'll see where there getting theres, might be cheaper to ship some over here than have them made.

I can get some out of China for around $350 but they are Chinese :/ These are australian made and "proven"

ive seen some for even less than that locally in melbourne for around the $280 mark with digital temp indicators. just keep searching round.

i got my pair for 150 posted from england and there made in england and i have used them for ages and are verygood keep searching they use them for junior gp metrakit 70s and rmu 70s ect. so theres plenty of them around

Here you go guys. From England.
OORacing - performance monkey bike, pit bike, madass, zoomer, dirt bike components - Tyre Warmers x 2 New wider units 140 width tyres (Powered by CubeCart)

And this is the best way to warm your tire. Also after race :thumbup:

140_Medium.jpg

And here you have pretty tight line. ( Dirt on air )

PICT0258.jpg

Yeah, I don´t recommend knee dragging at wrong side of curb(or what is it called in English?) Can cause some strange moments :D

Actually now i think of it i do have a gennie. but i think its a 3Kva odd and the loud ones. we'll have to ask warny if they are going to start up the big gennie they have at the track, then everyone just uses that one.

I need a set of warmers, so If you are buying count me in.

Also The big Gennie will be running at Warrnambool but don't count on using it for tyre warmers, it wil be neede to run the kitchen and the lighting for the rest of the place. Bring your big Gennie and put it up the back where no one can hear it.:Harp:

Latest posts

Back