Gt moto...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
Stumbeled across another pit bike dealer! One of which happens to be across the road from work, long story short has anyone ever heard of them?

Here's one off there products proberly the best they have...

http://www.gtmotor.com.au/web/brochures/GTX4.pdf

So let me have a stab... This thing assuming by the similarities is made/ built by motovert and is pritty much one despite the name difference!

Come to think of it after having a good... Real good look at it I have noticed it's my mso... Apart from the donk!

sorry I just deleted my post rather then editing ha ha. now you look like you were talking to your self!!

Yeah they look exactly the same as motovert pros but yeah pretty much is the same as the late mso's!

Hmm will be good once you get some pricing to see! are they a pitster pro dealer? coz they have the real old one on the there site... surely they couldnt still be selling that!

They had a few pitster pro boxes I'm not sure exactly on there stock... It wouldn't suprise me if there still Selling that old model...

Latest posts

Back