Guide to adding friends and accepting friends

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Guide to adding friends and accepting friends:

How to add someone:
1. Click on the persons profile you wish to add either via a thread, bottom of the homepage or in chatbox. If you know who you wish to find you can search them typing in their whole user name (eg. Rach88) in the search engine
2. Once in their profile on the right hand side you will see a section for friends which will have a "befriend link" click that.
3. It will then load a new page asking if you want to send that person a request, click yes.

You have now sent a friend request. Test this out now and add me so I know you understood this!

Now for accepting a friend request.

1. Click on USER CP up in the top left above where you see your own avatar.
2. If someone has tried to add you under the section "User Notifications" you would see "You have pending friend requests from rach88.", right of that will be a link saying "manage friend requests" click on this.
3. A new page will load and scroll all the way to the bottom to the section that says "incoming friend requests" tick all the members you wish to accept as friends. Then clock save changes button.
4. you are done!

BUT if someone such as fifty_boytim or Hillz adds you in set 3 you need to tick these two incoming requests and then below them will be a option to reject request.

I have tried to add every single person, so you can all practise adding incoming friends. If I haven't gotten to you please follow the guide for adding friends!

Might have helped if you posted this in General Chat rather than VIP.

Latest posts

Back