Guide to Polishing your engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok sweet cant wait for some photos. It should look good.

not well!, got some autosol the other day.. still havent found time to get to bunnings to get a polishing wheel as the local hardware store didnt have any :(

you dont need a buffing wheel at first? we didn't have one for ages...
but bunnings should do it, though there a little further away...

you dont need a buffing wheel at first? we didn't have one for ages...
but bunnings should do it, though there a little further away...

done everything if you go back to page 2... ive even gone back over it all with great detail on 1200 wet and dry sand paper to get it as good as i possibly can... theres a bunnings near city skate and also one between norwood and town (dont know what road/what suburb but i ride past it when i ride into town) so it shouldnt be to much of a hastle, might even get one tomorrow if im lucky!

done everything if you go back to page 2... ive even gone back over it all with great detail on 1200 wet and dry sand paper to get it as good as i possibly can... theres a bunnings near city skate and also one between norwood and town (dont know what road/what suburb but i ride past it when i ride into town) so it shouldnt be to much of a hastle, might even get one tomorrow if im lucky!

Theres one at Kent town near the city. Just have a look on bunnings website, store locator.

Nice tutorial man, just dropped my engine out today to give the old posty a good clean. Glad I searched for this

Latest posts

Back